30

Mother,you made my daughter angry! You made Camille angry! Klaus began angrily. Oh Camille is just another human to vampire girl that you met! Finn said angrily. Do not get me started Finn! Because I do not recall you ever being in love! Klaus said harshly. Finn looked at Klaus with evil eyes. Mother,do you think my daughter is stupid! My daughter knows what you are doing! Klaus said. What exactly am I doing Niklaus!? Esther asked sternly. You want to kill us! Except for Finn of course! Klaus said. How could you think of me that low! I am your mother...why would I want to kill you?! My son! Esther asked touching Klaus' face. Don't touch me! Klaus said backing away from Esther's hand. Niklaus,what has happened to you? Esther asked. My family! Kaitlyn and Camille happened to me! Klaus said and walked out the room angrily.

--
Camille and Kaitlyn lay on her bed talking. You know that nothing will happen to us! Camille said. I know mother! I just want her dead! I want her gone! And I know that I can make that happen! Kaitlyn said. Klaus walked in and lay down next to Camille. How are you two doing? Klaus asked worriedly. I'm fine! Kaitlyn said looking down at her fingertips. Camille? Klaus asked. I think we should help our daughter! Camille said. Kaitlyn looked up at Camille and smiled. I had a better idea! Klaus said smirking.

--
3 Weeks Later
We haven't seen Kaitlyn,Klaus,or Camille in weeks! Damon said. Isn't that good?! Caroline asked confused. It's kind of weird you know! The Mikaelsons! Damon said. You miss Kaitlyn...that's all! Elena said walking in. We're trying to figure out the plan of the Mikaelsons...I mean you're not telling us! We had to hear it from Kaitlyn! Damon said angrily. Well Im sorry! Elena said angrily. Apology not excepted! Damon said as he stormed out the living room. I know that it's Damon...but he does have a point! Tyler said. What! Elena said shocked. We haven't heard from them in 3 weeks! Specifically Kaitlyn,Camille,and Klaus! Tyler said. Maybe they got tired of us! Caroline said.

How could I ever be so tired of you guys?! Kaitlyn said standing at the stairs of the beginning of the living room.