71

Lucas and Kaitlyn walked into the mansion and laughed as all the memories they had in the house flooded their minds. Is that Lucas Jonson? Klaus said as he walked in the living room smiling. It's me. Lucas said smiling. How are you doing? Klaus said excitedly. Good. Just helping Kaitlyn out. Lucas said. That's good. Well,it's good to see you! Klaus said. Good to see you. Lucas said. Kaitlyn,I wanted to talk to you later on. If you have time. Klaus said. Yeah. Of course. Kaitlyn said. Very well. Klaus said leaving the mansion. We should go up to my room. Kaitlyn said smiling. Lucas smiled as he followed her upstairs.

Wow! Your room is beautiful. Lucas said. Thanks. All the magic happens in here. Literally. Kaitlyn said chuckling. Lucas chuckled back. So,can you tell me a little more about this dream. Lucas asked. Okay. So I asked where she was and she just said 'the other side'. Kaitlyn said confused. Okay...I can find a way to get into your mind and talk to Camille and possibly find out what this 'other side' is,maybe I can find more about it. Lucas said. So,you would need to get into my mind? Kaitlyn asked. Yeah. But you have to completely trust me. Do you trust me? Lucas asked. You know I trust you. Kaitlyn said. Okay. Lucas said smiling.

Lucas placed his hands on Kaitlyn's head and began to chant.