10

Kaitlyn walked into the Mikaelson mansion and closed the door. Where is my lovely family! Kaitlyn said walking down the hallway. Dad...FATHER! Kaitlyn yelled. Yes my daughter! Klaus said speeding into the hallway. Where is my family! Kaitlyn said smiling. They are right in the living room. Klaus said leading Kaitlyn to where everyone was. Elijah,Kol,and Finn all gave a Kaitlyn a big hug and Rebekah got her individual hug.

I need to tell you guys something! Kaitlyn said in a serious tone. What is it,love? Klaus said sitting next to Kaitlyn and everyone sat down. So...upon my return to Mystic Falls...I did my research on my people...you know. Katherine's doppelgänger and all her friends and Katherine's lovers from the 1900's and I met them. Now they were clueless and they think that I am a crazy freak. And they know I am a Mikaelson but they want to know when your big return is. Since you are a Mikaelson after all! Kaitlyn said looking at Klaus. So they are waiting! Klaus said smiling. Lovely! Klaus finished.

--
Kaitlyn,Elijah,and Klaus went outside of the mansion to discuss getting the Salvatore brothers to them and to let them know what they are all about. Kaitlyn called Damon on her phone and she put him on speaker.
Why are you calling my phone crazy pants! Damon said. I want you to meet me somewhere. And bring your brother! Kaitlyn said. Why should I trust you?! Damon asked. I have some people that I want you to meet! Meet me at this address that I text and be here in 30 minutes. Kaitlyn said. Do I have a choice? Damon asked. No you don't. And if you don't come,we're going to have a problem! Kaitlyn said. We are coming. Damon said hanging up the phone.
Do you have a spell or something over them? Klaus asked. No...I have a power over people just like you! Kaitlyn said smiling. I taught you well. Klaus said smiling. I know. Kaitlyn said smiling back to her dad.