29

Kaitlyn stormed into Esther's room and slammed the door. MOTUS! Kaitlyn said pushing her hands towards Esther. Esther held her head as she went down to the floor. What are your plans with us?! Kaitlyn yelled angrily. Child,let me go! Esther said raising her voice. You know I'm not my father!! I'm 10 times worse then he is! Kaitlyn said walking towards the window. You are right grandchild! My son always obeyed me and my rules! Esther said looking at Kaitlyn. I don't understand why...when in the end all you wanted to do was kill him! Your own son! Kaitlyn said turning around towards Esther. You will not speak to me that way! Esther said. It's true! I hope that the guilt haunts you...because you are going to hell! I guarantee it! Kaitlyn said angrily. Esther slapped Kaitlyn across her face. Camille sped into the room and slapped Esther across her face. You do not get to slap my daughter! Your son's daughter! Your granddaughter! Camille said angrily. Kaitlyn go! Camille said staring at Esther. I'm not going anywhere! Kaitlyn said. Klaus walked in with Rebekah and they stared at the tension between Esther and Camille. What did you do?! Klaus asked angrily. Esther looked at Kaitlyn as Kaitlyn looked at Klaus. Do I have to ask again?! What did you do! Klaus asked angrily. I slapped my granddaughter! Esther said proudly. Excuse me? Klaus said calmly. You know,I get it Niklaus...you had a tough childhood when it came to Mikael! But that is no excuse for you to brainwash Kaitlyn because that is her grandfather! Esther said. That man...is not Kaitlyn's grandfather because that is not my father! Klaus yelled. All you guys did was destroy my father's life! Why do you think I came to Mystic Falls everyone!? I want revenge! I want Mikael to pay for every bad thing he did to my father! And I want you to suffer beside him...because you knew what was going on! You knew it and you still did nothing! Kaitlyn yelled. But don't worry,I know that my father is the big bad hybrid! The first of his kind...Werewolf and Vampire! But I'm a Vampire and a Witch! Imagine how much worse damage I could do! Kaitlyn said angrily walking out of the room. Camille looked at Klaus and followed Kaitlyn out of the room. Mother,what was that about?! Finn asked walking in. Rebekah,may you leave me,mother,and brother to talk...alone! Klaus said in a strong tone. Rebekah walked out of the room knowing what was going to happen.