75

Alaric Saltzman! Kaitlyn said walking behind him down the street. Kaitlyn Mikaelson. What do you want! Alaric said annoyed. Why come off so harsh. Kaitlyn said walking beside him now. Because you're the enemy. Might I remind you what you've done! Alaric said angrily. Actually yes. Because I have done so much I don't remember. Kaitlyn said sarcastically smiling. Alaric looked at her annoyed. Look,I have a deal for you. But you need to come with me. Kaitlyn said. Why would I go with an original?! Alaric said annoyed. Why would you go against your own kind? Kaitlyn asked stopping in front of Alaric. What are you talking about? Alaric asked. You're a vampire hunter Alaric! And you're around them all the time and you still haven't killed! Kaitlyn said. How do you know that! Alaric asked defensively. Like I tell you guys,I have my ways. Kaitlyn said. And what ways is that! Alaric said angrily. I'm an original! I'm old! I've uncovered a lot. And like I said before I came to Mystic Falls I did my research on every single one of you guys! Kaitlyn said smiling at the thought of it. What do you want from me? Alaric asked. Unless you don't want your secret getting out to anyone,you have to become an enhanced original! Kaitlyn said. For what! Alaric said angrily. For purposes. Kaitlyn said. Alaric looked at Kaitlyn sternly. Tick tock tick tock! Kaitlyn said looking at her arm. Fine! Alaric said giving in. I knew you'd see it my way. Come to the mansion...ALONE and we can get everything prepared. Kaitlyn said walking away.