51

2 Months Later
Hey Bon Bon! Damon said walking into the kitchen of the boarding house. Hey Damon. Bonnie said looking in the newspaper. Did you find any type of way to get us out of here? Damon asked sitting down at the table. No! It's not working out but hopefully Stefan is handling it back in the real world! Bonnie said.

--
Stefan rang the door bell at the Mikaelson Mansion when Kaitlyn opened the door. What are you doing here? Kaitlyn asked annoyed. Can we talk! Please!? Stefan pleaded. About getting Damon and Bonnie out?! Hurts huh?! Kaitlyn said tilting her head. Why are you doing this! Stefan asked angrily. Because you killed my mother! You are lucky I didn't kill Damon and Bonnie! Kaitlyn said. Please,can we just talk about things! Stefan asked desperately. I wonder how Elena feels about how Damon and Bonnie disappearing out of nowhere! Kaitlyn asked angrily. Can I make it up to you!? Stefan asked. You can't bring my mother back! But if you want a little update on your brother and his best friend,I can go check it out! Kaitlyn said smiling. Stefan just stared at her. Is that all?! Kaitlyn asked smiling. That's all! Stefan said backing up from the front step. Thanks. Kaitlyn said as she closed the door.

Kaitlyn walked to the living room and gathered all the candles and lit them up. She grabbed Damon's shirt and Bonnie's necklace and started a spell to go to Damon and Bonnie's prison world.

--
In the Prison World
Kaitlyn appeared in the prison world and looked around to a unfamiliar place. What the?! Kaitlyn thought to herself. Bonnie! Damon! Where are you! Kaitlyn sang. Kaitlyn looked on the ground and saw Damon and Bonnie,sitting at the kitchen table in a prison world. No! No,no,no! Kaitlyn said to herself. Kaitlyn closed her eyes and located Damon and Bonnie with her physic abilities.

--
Kaitlyn blew out all the candles and ran upstairs to Freya's bedroom. What did you do! Kaitlyn asked calmly but angrily. What are you talking about?! Freya asked confused. You know what I'm talking about! Kaitlyn said angrily. Look,a lot of things happen in this world! So you're gonna have to be a little more specific! Freya said. Why aren't Damon and Bonnie in the prison world we sent them to?! They couldn't have escaped so what did you do!? Kaitlyn asked raising her voice. Oh that! Freya said leaving the room knowing what was about to happen. Don't walk away! What did you do?! Kaitlyn asked following Freya. I worked against you without you knowing and sent them to another prison world! A prison world you don't want someone getting out of! Freya said angrily. Kaitlyn stared at Freya as her eyes began to tear up. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! Kaitlyn yelled. Klaus and Kol ran out of their rooms and saw Kaitlyn's veins appear under her eyes and her fangs appear. He needs to get out! We need him if you want to take them down! Freya said. I'm trying to PROTECT him so why don't you mind your own business! Kaitlyn said angrily. What is going on?! Klaus asked confused. She wants to get him out! I don't want him out! Not yet! Kaitlyn yelled. I am trying to protect this family and waiting for you to be ready to get him out is not keeping us safe at all! Freya yelled in a stern voice. You just came back...you're not allowed to make those kinds of calls! Especially when it revolves around me! Kaitlyn said as she sped downstairs. Freya looked at her brothers as they followed Kaitlyn downstairs.