28

Kaitlyn walked upstairs to where Elena was in Stefan's room and closed his door. Hey...now I think you know why I'm in here! Kaitlyn said annoyed. You want to know what Esther told me,or should I say everyone downstairs wants to know what Esther said to me! Elena said angrily. Honestly,I've been trying to figure it out for a while now! Kaitlyn lied. Why are you so curious about what she told me? Elena asked. Because that is my grandmother believe it or not and my family needs to know what she's up to! Kaitlyn said. I'm not supposed to tell! Elena said. Listen to me,whatever she told you,no matter if it was good or bad,you are going to end up dead if you are not smart. You are the doppelgänger! A human one at that! Kaitlyn said. I can't tell you! Elena said. You know,I knew that I would have to take it to the hard way! Kaitlyn said staring at Elena. Kaitlyn then used her vamp speed and grabbed Elena by her throat. Elena began trying to gasp for air but she couldn't. Kai-Kaitlyn! Elena gasped. What did she tell you!! Kaitlyn asked angrily. Damon and Stefan ran up and saw Kaitlyn holding Elena's threat. KAITLYN! Stefan yelled pulling Kaitlyn off of Elena. We asked you to ask her not kill her! Stefan said. She's not gonna tell you! Katherine was way smarter than you! She knew not to fall in anybody's trap! Esther's gonna kill you just like she's gonna kill the rest of her family! Kaitlyn said before she sped out of the house.

--
WHERE IS ESTHER! Kaitlyn yelled slamming the front door in the mansion. WHERE IS SHE! Kaitlyn said beginning to build her magic up. Kaitlyn,Kaitlyn,Kaitlyn what's happening?! Camille said running up Kaitlyn and trying to calm her down. Where is Esther?! Kaitlyn said a little calmer but still angry. KLAUS! Camille yelled knowing what Kaitlyn was talking about. Yes loves?! Klaus said speeding in the room. By that time,Kaitlyn's eyes were turning red as the veins under her eyes began to appear. Mom-dad...I don't want to hurt you....so please just let me go! Kaitlyn said fighting her vampire side from coming out. She's in her room! Klaus said slowly. Kaitlyn sped off to Esther's room. Camille and Klaus looked at each other and ran behind Kaitlyn.