53

So why have you been following us?! Bonnie asked as they sat on the couch in the boarding house. I realized that your name was Bonnie Bennett and you're a key to the descendant. Kai said. What is that?! Damon asked. It's the thing that's gonna get outta here! Kai said. There's something that can get us out?! Bonnie asked shocked. Yes! Kai said. How did you get here? Damon asked. I was sent here by my father! And my twin sister! Kai said. Was it because you are crazy?! Bonnie asked angrily. I'm not crazy! I was an abomination. Kai said. Hmm. Damon said looking at Bonnie. Why would we help you get out of here! Bonnie asked. Because you guys can't get out without me and I can't get out without you! Kai said. Damon and Bonnie looked at each other and sighed. He's right! Bonnie said. Damon just nodded his head.

--
Stefan and Elena were sitting at the Mystic Grill when Matt walked up to them. Stefan! Where the heck is Bonnie?! Matt asked angrily. Maybe she went with Damon! I mean they both aren't here! Stefan said. She wouldn't go with Damon! Matt said. I don't know. Stefan said. Matt stormed away angrily. Stefan...where is Damon and Bonnie? Elena asked sympathetically. Stefan stared at Elena who really wanted to know where they were. Fine! If I tell you you can't tell anyone! Not yet! Stefan said demandingly. Okay. Just tell me. Elena said. I made a mistake trying to kill Camille and Kaitlyn! Stefan said. Is that why we haven't seen Camille or haven't had any contact with the Mikaelsons! Elena asked angrily. I only wanted to kill Kaitlyn because Damon was being so in love with her and she's the enemy. And I thought to make her suffer to let Matt kill her mother first! Stefan said. Matt was involved in this! How could you do that Stefan! She's a Mikaelson...you know it isn't that simple for them to just die! The are the first vampires! Elena said angrily. I know and that is why I'm going to fix it! Stefan said. How? Elena asked. I have to convince her somehow to get Damon and Bonnie out! Stefan said. Elena just nodded her head and stared at Stefan.