64

Can I talk to my aunt in private please! Kaitlyn said to everyone who was in the room. No...you said you were going to get them out. Get them out! Caroline said angrily. I'd advise you to leave before you regret it. Kaitlyn said in a threatening but calm tone. Just come on. Stefan said to everyone. All of them left out of the living room. Kaitlyn then raised her hand and then lowered them. What did you do? Kol asked. Blocked out the sound. So they can't use their vamp hearing. Kaitlyn said. So what do you mean the descendent? Freya asked.

When Kai left and got trapped in the prison world,he was able to send me a letter...through magic.

Flashback
~~~~~~~~
Kaitlyn...we sent him away because he is dangerous to the coven. Jo said in a serious tone. He told me you guys would do something this major. Kaitlyn said walking away. Kaitlyn! Jo called. Kaitlyn turned around to face Jo angrily. It's for the best. You'll see. Jo said smiling. Kaitlyn turned around and continued to walk.
.....
Kaitlyn was sitting down on her bed when a piece of paper flew in from her window and onto her bed. She looked beside her and saw the paper. She seen that it had said 'From Kai xoxo'

Dear Kaitlyn,
I know that I am now away in this prison world,but I have a couple request. But starting off with this important fact...when I was sent away,an I got here,I found this tool and I figured out through magic of course what this tool was. It is called a descendent and it is basically my key out of here. But I cannot get out without these things...Bennett blood. Someone from the Bennett family witch bloodline has to get stuck here and in order to get out,get her blood from her bloody dripped onto the descendent for it to actually work. I just wanted to let you know that. But now for my promises...I don't want you to sit around waiting for me to get out of here because who knows when that will happen,but I want you to live your life. Live it to the fullest. Don't worry about me. I'll be okay but just always remember that I will get out of here and we will be together again soon. I love you...
Kai, xoxo

flashback over

So he basically told you that the descendent would be able to at him out. Freya said keeping up. Correct. Kaitlyn said. So what could of happened that we couldn't see the prison world? Freya asked. It got destroyed. Kaitlyn said sadly.