73

Kaitlyn began to chant to get inside her mind to see her mother.

Mom? Are you there? Kaitlyn asked. Hi sweetie. Camille said smiling. You have to help me! Kaitlyn said. Anything. Camille said. The last time I saw you...you said you were on 'The other side'. Kaitlyn said. Yes. Camille said. What is that? Kaitlyn asked. I don't know much. But I know that when I was staked,my soul came to this weird place. It sort of looked like this. And I saw a woman. She was just standing there. She said hello to me,and then she said that I have arrived. Camille said. Arrived where? Kaitlyn asked confused. To the other side. Where all dead souls are brought to. Camille said. So what does that mean? Kaitlyn asked. All I remember was walking right through the lady and I was gone. Camille said as her eyes watered. Wind then began to blow. You have to leave...Kaitlyn! Camille sternly. No. I cannot go! Not yet! Kaitlyn screamed as the wind got loud. I've told you too much! They don't want you here! Not right now! Camille yelled. It's better to just leave then to completely get shut out! Camille yelled. I love you! Kaitlyn yelled. I love you too sweetheart! Camille yelled before Kaitlyn disappeared.

Kaitlyn opened her eyes and gasped for air. What! Lucas said anxiously. There's an anchor! Kaitlyn said. An anchor? Lucas asked confused. Yes! The other side! Before someone dies,they walk though a woman. Which leads to the other side. Kaitlyn said. So that could only mean one thing. Lucas said. What!? Kaitlyn asked. This anchor...this woman! She's literally torn between this world and the other side! Lucas said. Which means we have to find who the anchor is! Kaitlyn said. Exactly. Lucas said.