77

Kaitlyn walked up to Tyler and smiled. What did you want to talk to me about? Kaitlyn asked sarcastically. That boy? Who is he? Tyler asked. Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. Why do you care! Kaitlyn said angrily. Because I freakin like you! I like you a lot actually. Tyler said. Kaitlyn stared at him. Listen...we cannot do this! You know too much about me and I know too much about you! Kaitlyn said. The fact that Kai is still alive and well in that prison world! Tyler said angrily. What did Damon tell you? Kaitlyn asked. Enough! Tyler said. Look,what me and Kai have been through,it's me and his business. You guys weren't even supposed to find out about him! Kaitlyn said. Then how did we? Tyler asked. How did we what? Kaitlyn asked. Get here! Tyler said. When me and my aunt Freya were casting the spell,she kind of turned on me. I'd built this whole prison world for Damon and Bonnie. Only to find that when I looked,it was empty! Kaitlyn said. You guys finding out about Kai is a big deal because soon I'm going to have to bring him back! Kaitlyn said sternly. Why would you bring a psychopath back into the real world. There was a reason he was sent to the prison world! Tyler said angrily. Because his twin of a sister did not want to merge with him! Because his family isolated him. Out of everything! Kaitlyn said angrily. What is this merging thing? Tyler asked. You'll soon find out. Kaitlyn said.