23

Good evening again ladies and gentleman.. since our family wants me and my daughter to sing I feel that we should sing something of our choice. Camille said into the microphone. The crowd cheered. Kaitlyn walked on stage and stood where the microphone was.

""Shape Of You""<Madilyn Bailey>

The crowd cheered and Kaitlyn and Camille were walked out of the Ball room by Klaus. Now that is what I call a Mikaelson ball! Klaus said smiling. Did you plan this? Kaitlyn asked. Why would I do such? Klaus said smirking. Camille and Kaitlyn both laughed. Ah,that made my day...my two favorite women in the world laughing! Klaus said smiling. Our family is finally complete! Camille said smiling. It is! Klaus said looking at Kaitlyn.

Before the night was over,Kaitlyn went into the room upstairs to find Elena and Esther. Now what is it that we have here? Kaitlyn asked walking slowly into the room. Oh nothing honey! Just grown folks business. Esther said sounding guilty. You do know that we are both witches...and when you lie I can see right through you! Kaitlyn said getting impatient. Sweetheart,it is nothing...I give you my word! Esther said. Now why would you say that knowing that you are not being true to yourself. Elena...Damon was right...you shouldn't have come here alone! Kaitlyn said walking out of the room. Kaitlyn walked downstairs slowly and ran into Damon. What's wrong? Damon asked. I just seen Elena and Esther! They were in a room alone together! Kaitlyn said. She made the mistake! Damon said sounding like he didn't care. But when she gets into this mess that I assure you she will get into,you're going to help her! Like you always do! Kaitlyn said. You're so sure! Damon said. I'm very sure! Kaitlyn said. And deep down you do care! Kaitlyn finished. I don't! Damon said. Prove it! Kaitlyn said raising her eyebrow.