21

Everyone started arriving at the Mikaelson mansion and filling it up. Elena,Damon,and Stefan walked in together and looked around. Esther personally invited me and she wanted me to see her alone! Elena said. You aren't going with their mother Elena...end of discussion! Damon said angrily. This is my life! If I don't go she's gonna hurt everyone that I care about and I can't let that happen! So just let me do this! Elena said annoyed. Stefan! Damon said. I think we should let her make her own decisions! Stefan said defending Elena. Fine! Put your life in danger once again! See if I care! Damon said walking away. Thank you Stefan! Elena said hugging him. No problem. I mean even though I think it's a bad idea,you're your own person. Stefan said. Thank you. Elena said. I just hope Damon will once realize that! Elena finished. He will! One day! Stefan said.

--
Good evening Mystic Falls! I want to thank Everyone for coming out this evening to celebrate the return of me and my family! Esther said holding her glass with champagne inside. My family has been around for ages...literally and no matter how much of the hurt and betrayal that we go through,we always find a way back to each other! Especially me and my son Niklaus! Esther said chuckling. So please let my family introduce themselves. Esther said walking to the side. Freya, Finn,Elijah,Klaus,Rebekah,Kol,Camille,and Kaitlyn all walked down the long stairs. This is the Mikaelson family! Esther said raising her glass. I want to give a toast...to my son Niklaus and his first love Camille for having my beautiful granddaughter,Kaitlyn! Esther said holding her glass up more. Kaitlyn smiled along with Camille and Klaus. Everyone drank their champagne that they were served. Now please,enjoy the rest of the evening! Esther said walking down the rest of the stairs.

Damon spotted Kaitlyn's eye and she walked down the stairs towards Damon. Hello Damon Salvatore! Kaitlyn said smiling. You look...nice! Damon said smirking. You don't look bad yourself. Kaitlyn said smiling. Where's Elena and Stefan? Kaitlyn asked not really caring. They are off with your grandmother who I feel are going to kill them! But they don't listen to me! Damon said. Well,I listen to you! And to be honest,ESTHER is evil! Kaitlyn said walking away from Damon smiling.