31

Kaitlyn...nice to see you! Elena said not really meaning it. Oh Elena...I know you don't mean it! I'm just here to let you know that whatever Esther told you will get you killed! I mean...she needs your blood after all! Kaitlyn said smirking. What is she talking about Elena? Bonnie asked shocked. Let me Elena! My evil grandmother wants to use your precious human Elena to kill my father and the rest of her children! Now Elena...if she does that...you will die because she will need about yay much of your blood for EACH of her children! That's a lot of blood! You can't handle because you are human! Kaitlyn said. Elena?! Caroline said confusingly. Now...little thing about Katherine! She knew that if she turned into a vampire,Esther would want nothing to do with her! But you don't want to be a vampire and that is exactly what is holding you back! Kaitlyn said. Damon and Stefan will protect me! Elena said. Kaitlyn began to chuckle. Damon is tired of your stuff! You and Stefan! Kaitlyn said smiling. Damon is Damon...he will be okay! Stefan said. He's tired of you guys not listening to him! Kaitlyn said. Because of you! You practically brainwashed him! Elena said angrily. Hey...I'm not the enemy here...and to prove that I'm not the enemy,I won't tell him about our little discussion! Kaitlyn said walking to the door. Don't say I didn't warn you either! Kaitlyn yelled before leaving the house.

--
Stefan walked into Damon's room. Damon was reading a newspaper on his bed. Damon. Stefan said softly. What! Damon said annoyed. Look,I know that you are hurting but you have to side with us! Stefan said. I'm on your side,you just don't care to listen when I say I sense danger! Damon said angrily. And we are sorry for that! But this is Elena's life and she is in control! We cannot make any decisions for her! I realized that the hard way! Stefan said. Well little brother,I'm gonna make every decision that I think is necessary to make sure Elena is safe! Damon said angrily.