42

The next morning,Kaitlyn woke up next to a sleeping Tyler. She slowly got out of bed and put on her shoes. She then looked for a paper and a pen when Tyler opened his eyes. You don't have to leave a note. Tyler said tiredly. Kaitlyn looked at him and smiled. She then walked to him and kissed him on his cheek. See you 'round Kaitlyn Mikaelson! Tyler yelled. Kaitlyn chuckled as she closed the door.

--
Hello family! Kaitlyn said as she entered the mansion. Where have you been all night? Camille asked worriedly. Out! Kaitlyn said walking to the minibar the have in the living room. Where! Camille asked angrier now. I don't want to talk about it. Kaitlyn said drinking her vodka drink. Camille looked at Camille and stroked her hair. Promise me something. Camille said. What? Kaitlyn chuckled. No matter what happens to me and your father,you will continue to be the strong,brave that you are. Camille said. What do you mean whatever happens to you and dad? Nothing's gonna happen! I'll make sure of it. I worked too hard to bring you back and I'm not gonna lose you again! Kaitlyn said. Camille looked at Kaitlyn and smiled.

--
Damon! Stefan yelled. Yes little brother! Damon said annoyed. You were with Kaitlyn last night? Stefan asked. Were you following me last night? Damon fired back. Dude,she's the enemy! Stefan said angrily. Because she killed Elena,maybe it was the best thing for her to do! Maybe Elena will live a better life as a Vampire! Damon said sipping his bourbon. How could you say that! Stefan said angrily. You only want a human girlfriend because precious Katherine doppelgänger Katherine was a vampire and she was evil. That doesn't mean Elena will be an evil vampire! Damon said. You're a jerk! And I'm gonna hurt you like you hurt Elena and me! Stefan said bumping Damon.