38

Kaitlyn left out the bar and spotted Finn out of the corner of her eye. She then turned around and dialed Klaus' number. Hello love. Klaus said happily. Uh,so I think uncle Finn is helping Esther to kill you guys! Including himself! Kaitlyn said. Where are you! Klaus asked angrily. I just left the Mystic Grill. I had to tell Matt and Tyler something before Finn got to them! Klaus said. Okay...come home and we are gonna talk as a family! Klaus said. Okay. Kaitlyn said as she hung up.

--
What nonsense did she tell you? Matt asked Tyler still worked up about Kaitlyn. She told me that there's a Werewolf gene in my family. And I have it! And if I kill someone,no matter if it was a accident or not,I'm gonna trigger it and when the first full moon comes,I'm gonna be a Werewolf! Tyler said staring at his hands. You really believe that man? Matt asked as if it were a joke. Yes...there's a picture of my uncle as a wolf. And she did make a valid point. And I think you're being really hard on her and she just practically volunteered to bring your sister back so you can see her! Tyler said as he stormed away. Matt watched as Tyler left the grill and disappeared.

Tyler Lockwood! Finn said smiling. Tyler stopped in his tracks and turned around. Finn Mikaelson. Tyler said. Yes. I have a deal for you! Finn said. What?! Tyler asked confused. I have someone for you to kill and I think you're really gonna want to! Finn said. I guess you know I'm a Werewolf too! Or I mean it's in my gene. You want to turn me! Tyler said. I'm not killing anyone! Tyler said. What do you mean I 'know you're a Werewolf too'? Finn asked suspiciously. I mean Kaitlyn already told me that! Tyler said walking away.