55

Kaitlyn walked into the Mystic Grill and seen Stefan sitting at the bar drinking bourbon. She went up to the bar and sat next to Stefan. So why did you call me here? Kaitlyn asked rolling her eyes. I asked you here to see if we can make some type of deal or something to get Damon and Bonnie out! Stefan said. You're suffering! That's exactly what I want! Soon enough Elena is not gonna want to deal with you anymore because you are the cause of her best friend being dragged into something that she had to intentions of being dragged into. Kaitlyn said. How do you know I told Elena? Stefan asked. I have my ways! Kaitlyn said smiling. Please! I'm just really desperate! Stefan said. I'll get them out when I'm ready! Kaitlyn said standing up and getting ready to leave. Kaitlyn! Stefan yelled. Kaitlyn turned around and smiled at Stefan. I think all of us should sit down and have a talk! Stefan said. We'll see. Kaitlyn said walking out of the Mystic Grill.

Kaitlyn went outside and pulled out her phone. She then texted Tyler and asked him if he could meet her by his house.

--
Hey. Tyler said walking up to Kaitlyn. Hi. Kaitlyn said leaning against the car. What's wrong? Tyler asked rubbing her shoulder. I wanted to tell you something! Kaitlyn said sternly. What is it? Tyler asked worried an confused. Um...so you know my mom died,and I know who killed her! Kaitlyn said. Okay...that's great! What happens now? Tyler asked smiling. I have been torturing the person who killed her,but not physically! Kaitlyn said looking down. And you're not gonna like me when you find out who I have been torturing. So I feel like telling you this now will be for the best! Kaitlyn said looking up at Tyler. What are you talking about? Tyler asked confused. Stefan Salvatore killed my mother! And for that he is now being tortured and he is suffering the way I'm going to be suffering for the rest of eternity! What did you do? Tyler asked. I put Damon and Bonnie in a prison world! Kaitlyn said walking to the car. What the heck do you mean you put them in a prison world! You have to get them out! Tyler said angrily. I cannot do that! I only came here to let you know that your feelings for me is not just a one shot deal! I have feelings for you too! We are just polar opposites. And we will no work out together. Kaitlyn said staring the car. Why don't you just put Stefan in the prison world? Tyler asked nervously. Because that's too easy! Kaitlyn said closing the door and driving off. Kaitlyn! KAITLYN! Tyler yelled but she continued to drive. Tyler thought about the fact of Damon and Bonnie being in a prison world,miserable because of Stefan!