43

Camille and Kaitlyn were sitting at the bar at Mystic Grill when Stefan walked in and spotted them behind their backs.
So you had a little something with Tyler Lockwood? Camille asked smiling. Mom! Kaitlyn said covering her face. No,sweetie. I'm just confused. Who do you like? Camille asked chuckling. Well Damon is in love with Elena. Kaitlyn said. Just then,Camille and Kaitlyn realized everyone was leaving...being compelled to leave actually. Stefan then walked slowly up to Camille and Kaitlyn. Hello Kaitlyn...Camille! Stefan said angrily. Stefan...nice to see you again! Camille said fake smiling. Kaitlyn,I think you know why I'm here? Stefan said. Actually I don't! Kaitlyn said smiling to the side. Clearly Damon likes you and uh,that's kind of a problem because you are the enemy! Stefan said grabbing a glass and poring bourbon in it. I don't get how this is my problem if your brother likes me...I didn't force him too! Kaitlyn said getting angry. Okay,but you're here! Which is making him like you and you're dangerous! All of the Mikaelsons are! Stefan said. Not all actually. The guys are kind of the evil ones. Take Finn for example...he wants to kill his brothers and sister! Camille said making a reasonable point. It's not the point,as long as Kaitlyn is around,it's ruining everything! Stefan said. So what...you're gonna kill me? You think Damon is gonna ever forgive you if you do that?! Kaitlyn asked standing. I do want to kill you! But not just yet! I want to kind of torture you! Stefan said. And how are you gonna do that? Kaitlyn asked looking bored. Matt then came from behind and staked Camille in the heart. NOOOO! Kaitlyn yelled as Camille looked at her and mouthed 'I Love You.'