60

Kaitlyn got to the boarding house and knocked on the door. Stefan opened the door and smiled. Don't smile at me! What do you want?! Kaitlyn asked angrily walking in. Another chance to try and convince you to get Bonnie and Damon out! Stefan said. And how are you gonna do that?! Kaitlyn asked. I have someone here. Stefan said leading Kaitlyn to the living room. Kaitlyn scanned the room to find Caroline,Matt,Elena,and Katherine. Are you serious? Kaitlyn chuckled. You think Katherine 'doppelgänger' Pierce is gonna convince me to let your friends out?! Kaitlyn said smiling. Why are you keeping them captive! Caroline said angrily. Because Salvatore killed my mother,blondie  Kaitlyn said calmly. And I apologized for that! Stefan said. YOU said sorry! That isn't enough! There isn't enough sorry's in this supernatural world that will bring my mother back! I want to make you suffer the way me and my Father will suffer for the rest of our bloody lives! Kaitlyn said. Can't you just resurrect her like you did before? Katherine asked. Can't I just go after you and finish what my father started. Because you know I can! Kaitlyn threatened. Katherine stared at Kaitlyn and rolled her eyes. I'm not letting your friends out until I am ready to let them out! Kaitlyn said walking towards the door. Kaitlyn? Stefan said running after her. Stefan! It's not even worth it! Elena called. Stefan came back to the living room and his face fell. She's not gonna let them out. She's gonna make you suffer! Katherine said. Stefan and the rest of the gang just looked at each other with disappointed expressions. We're gonna get them back one way or another. Stefan said confidently.