20

Kaitlyn knocked on the Salvatore's door. Hey stranger! Damon said smiling. Hello Damon! Kaitlyn said. What are you doing here? Stefan asked walking behind Damon. I wanted to invite you guys to my family ball! Kaitlyn said. The Mikaelsons having a ball! Damon said smiling. I thought of it as inviting mystic falls to get to know us! We are not as threatening as my father makes us out to be! Kaitlyn said. Can we think about it? Stefan asked. Sure! Kaitlyn said handing Damon the invitations. Thanks! Damon said smiling. Kaitlyn smiled and then walked away. She's getting to you! Stefan said. No she's not brother! Trust me! Damon said patting Stefan's chest as he walked away. What ever will I do with you brother! Stefan said walking to the living room.

--
Kaitlyn and Camille were in her bedroom doing their makeup and hair. So...is there a special mister that you invited to the Ball? Camille asked putting her earrings in. Mother,I'm afraid that I'm not the settle down type of girl! Not after what he did to me! Kaitlyn said. I get it honey...honestly! Do you have anyone in mind? Camille asked. Nope! Kaitlyn said popping the 'P'. Sweetheart,something interesting has had to happen since you were in Mystic Falls! After all it is Mystic Falls! Camille said smiling. Okay...fine! I kind of hooked up with Damon Salvatore! Kaitlyn said smiling. Isn't that the one with the brother and the blueish eyes?  Camille asked. Yes! Kaitlyn said blushing. Aww,you're blushing! Camille said. Yeah but it won't last long! Kaitlyn said. What? Why? Camille asked shocked. Because he's in love with someone! Kaitlyn said. Who? Camille asked. Elena...Elena Gilbert! Camille said. Camille just stared at Kaitlyn. Make the best of it! Dance with him tonight! Camille said. Elena's gonna be there you know! Kaitlyn said. Well,I can promise you that you will look stunning tonight and if he doesn't see it,I know somebody will! Camille said. Kaitlyn smiled at Camille and continued to do her makeup.