Interview of @xXTheBelieverXx

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

April

2) What is your favorite colour?

Blue

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

I would travel to California, Colorado, or Arizona

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

Suzanne Collins because I love The Hunger Games trilogy.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

----------------------------

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

I love music, I like to sing, I love to act, I love chocolate milkshakes, I’m always there for people when they need me and when they don’t need me, I like the piano, I have a cat, I am sixteen, I love to write, I love people :D

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

Eleven or twelve I think.

2) What made you want to start writing?

I was inspired by other stories and had many ideas flowing through my mind.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Teen-fiction because I am a teenager. Vampire because I like immortal creatures and think having fangs is pretty neat.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

Just to know that my writing is enjoyed and appealing to others. I plan to accomplish that by doing what needs to be done. Like editing over and over again until a chapter has no more mistakes, and listening to the comments people give me so I can improve my story even further.

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

Yes, because for me it’s an escape from reality. I don’t have to worry about being judged, I can write about whatever I want, and I can focus on something other than the everyday stresses that drive me crazy.

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

I have characters that change for the better sometimes and they influence me to change my own ways and be a better person.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

I do have R-rated parts in some of my stories, but if I know my readers don’t like it then I lessen the detail or just take it out completely.

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

I mostly write in my room or in a notebook at school. I usually write the most late at night like from 8-12. I don’t know why, but I am just more focused on typing my story during those night hours.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

Teen-fiction, vampire, werewolf, romance, fantasy, adventure

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

On the weekends is when I do my major reading, or during the week when I don’t have any homework or chores to do.

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

Cold_lady19

CrisAnn

GabbyJaz

Hooha84

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

People with great storylines, because they help create some of my own ideas.

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

He’s My Master, I Belong to Him

Kidnapped By a Sexy Vampire

Just Another Summer, or Is It?

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

----------------------

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

That’s spoofy.

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

To be recognized.

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

13. Wolf. R. July 28

5) What books would you recommend to others?

He’s My Master, I Belong to Him

Just Another Summer, or Is It?

The Virginity Games

The Kissing Booth

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

A Bet Gone Wrong

-          Teenage boys go around hooking up with other girls to win a bet. Whoever has been with the most girls by the end of the year wins a large amount of money. Rebecca is Cameron’s next victim, but she won’t go down without a fight.

The Player with a Soft Side

-          Scott is a player like most other guys, but when he meets a new girl he changes. She brings out the good in him and is able to see through his mask.

Forbidden Love & Forbidden Love: The Dark Prince (sequel)

-          Selina is a princess who is also a vampire slayer. Eventually her and her team catches the main vampire of a clan who has been attacking their town mercilessly. But what happens when she falls in love with him? Well he falls for her too duh. The problem is that their love will forever be forbidden; therefore, making them face many problems that constantly make their love falter.

To check out this author, click the external link.