Interview of @bitobunny98

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

I was born in February.

2) What is your favorite colour?

My favorite color is black.

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

I would totally go to Italy. I have always wanted to go there. It looks so pretty and amazing!

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

I would want to meet Cassandra Clare because her book series The Mortal Instruments is amazing! I love it so much!

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

White.

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

I live on music.

I talk about unicorns all the time.

I get so hyper when it turns about 10:00pm.

I have this swing in my yard that has been there forever and I’m 14, and I still go and swing on it. It’s peaceful and lets my mind wander. I always bring my MP3 with me.

I have a light soft side, and a dark side. Get on my dark side, you’ll learn a whole new meaning to a death glare :)

I love cupcakes.

I hate bullying.

I love talking to as many people as I can, though I think I can get annoying :)

I am having so much fun doing this right now :)

I love shows like Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries,Warehouse 13, ect...

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

Writing started to appeal to me when I was about 6 or 7.

2) What made you want to start writing?

I wanted to start writing after I read tons of books and watched tons of movies because I wanted to create my own characters and lives that I dream about and a world I wish to create for a certain person.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

My favorite genres to write are romance and fantasy because I can’t live without romance for some reason. I just love sparks and romances between two people (Or more) It just makes me smile. And fantasy because I always dream of those kinds of worlds and I read books on that genre and watch beliefs on fantasy worlds and it just attracts me for some reason. I just like making up a world that doesn’t exist in my life that I find would be pretty cool :)