Interview of @Bambi_Rivers

Hotstuff’s Hot Questions

Please put your answer underneath the question in bold and italics so I know it is your response, Lets start!

~Personal life~

1)      What month were you born in?

I was born towards the end of July which makes me an intolerable, stubborn, pain in the butt Leo.

2) What is your favorite colour?

Green, although I look like a hideous cucumber in it. Green reminds me of trees, nature and flower power sha-ding stuff.

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

I went to South Africa this past summer! That was number one on my list. I have this weird fascination with Nelson Mandela so I almost cried (but not really) when I was twenty feet away from his house. So, I’d have to say either Russia, Brazil or China. London would be nice also to do a bit of research for my novel.

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

Besides JK Rowling who might as well be the mother of my childhood book wise, I’d say it’s a toss between Meg Cabot and Judy Bloom. They’re just lovely ladies that were also a part of my library growing up.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

I’m American. But if you want the logistics of it all, I’m 90% Puerto Rican, 5% French and 5% Jamaican.

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

1. I don’t like it when the books displayed at the bookstore aren’t straight, I will sit there and fix them.

2. I’m on a vegetarian diet for the next week and a half.

3. I have a copy of Jane Eyre that I’ve had since I was nine years old.

4. I don’t like green apple flavored candy.

5. I cry all the time. Seriously, all the time. My dad will ask me what I want for dinner and I’ll just bust out crying for no reason.

6. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid.

7. I change pen names all of the time.

8. I secretly wish I could sit and write all day.

9. Cheeseburgers are my favorite (which totally contradicts with my vegetarian diet for the moment).

10. I hate the sound of popping balloons.

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

I started writing cute little stories when I was six, but writing really didn’t grab my attention and develop into a hobby until I was thirteen.

2) What made you want to start writing?

When I was thirteen I was going through a lot of tough situations and imagining different worlds and circumstances helped me cope, so I would always scribble them down and it would make me feel better. As I got older, that changed a bit. I knew I wanted to change the world and the only thing I felt comfortable doing was writing.