Interview of @Ziggyluver323

~Personal life~ 

1)  What month were you born in? 

September (: 

2) What is your favorite color? 

Purple , and green (: 

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? 

New Zealand, London and New York. 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling] 

Dr. Paul Ekman, Stephen Chbosky and J.K Rowling. 

5) What nationality are you? [Optional] 

I'm Mexican!! *FIST PUMP* 

6) What are your top ten random things about you? 

* I’m not so quite fond of chocolate. 

*I love skittles and ice. 

*I love Arctic Monkeys and Ed Sheeran 

*Both my doctors and teachers tell me im 5’2, but somehow my friends (5’4) are shorter than me o_O 

*I’m random at times. Or weird, ehh. 

* I have really, really, really curly hair. 

*I’m in love with dimples, which I don’t have ): 

*My celebrity crushes are : Alex Turner, Logan Lerman, One Direction, and James McAvoy. 

*Fighting for human rights is a priority. 

*I love making new friends (:  

~About your writing life~ 

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you? 

When I was 5 in kindergarten, my teacher told me I wasn’t a very good drawer/sketcher. So I told her if I could write a picture instead, apparently I was really good at it. It wasn’t until second grade when our class had to write an essay, about anything, to win an award. I don’t remember what I wrote about, but I was one of the 5 winners. (One for each grade). It was then that I realized I was better at writing than anything else, and I wanted to keep doing it. 

2) What made you want to start writing? 

I wrote my first story in 7 grade because one of my friends wanted to do a re-write of Twilight. But I wrote MY first story in 9th grade because my friend was in a complicated situation with her “boyfriend/lover/friend” I wrote “The Player” based on her, and then stories just began dreaming of writing a whole bunch of stories. 

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why? 

I like romance, I feel that I write what I would want to happen to me, or my friends. I’ve also done Thriller/Horror/Mystery, and I will want to explore other genres as well. 

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it? 

Well I had another account over a year ago, and I was doing pretty good. I guess I just want people to read my stories and give me constructive comments, and just tell me whether I'm good, or I write rubbish. 

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?  

Writing is a important part of my life. I need to write, because I'm not good at talking. I always stutter or I don’t know what to say, but when I write, I feel like I can express myself with no complications. When I write, I feel like I can put my feelings into paper, and draw a beautiful picture with words, and change people’s emotions, and point of views. 

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it? 

I think writing influenced my life because it’s the only way I was able to express myself, and I desperately need a way to express my emotions and point of views. It’s my voice, writing is everything I cant say, and everything I should say. 

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.] 

I love writing arguments, and make-ups (;  

Hehe, I think, r-rated scenes are very hard for me to do, but there are also very funny to write, although afterwards I cant help but think “Wow, I’m going to hell” LOL!! 

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so? 

I write my stories all the time, I mean I start by playing it out in my mind. The thing is, when I write my stories, I think of a movie. I see it, from a directors point of view, and that’s how the story plays out. When I get a great idea, I try to hold on to it as much as possible, and if I know I can’t I will write it out on paper. I use to do that all the time, write in a lined paper during class, and lunch. Now I just type it out in my computer, but I still sometimes recur to paper. Night time, definitely, night is the best time to do anything,  I write at night, or in school. 

Your reading rituals 

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres] 

Romance, fan-fiction, and humor. 

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites] 

I use to read a lot during homework hours, (3-5) in my computer. Now, I just read at night like (11-2 am) on my phone, yeah I lack of sleep. D; 

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed] 

Kristy1000, xoStardust, xXMeXx627,xxWhoAteMyCookiexx,Just-Krissy,RacingHeart (In no particular order) 

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.] 

I think Kristy1000 from Wattpad because her writing is just flawless, and Stephen Chbosky because he’s incredible. 

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D] 

Oh God *tries to pick*, “The Tutor”, “The Last Dance”, “Enjoying The Chase”, “Bye Bye, Virginity” and “High School Scandal”. (again in no particular order) 

Bonus/Extra questions! 

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional] 

Sigh. *le sobs* no one. 

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say? 

I like to sound a bit fancy sometimes, so like “quite” and “actually”. I also try to say words from Britain, but yeah. I say “rubbish” a lot and “oh god”. 

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be? 

Two more wishes!!.. *baddum-tss*. No I think I would wish for happiness for the rest of my life. 

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day? 

28 is my lucky number, I like penguins, lions and owls, and I don’t like Wednesdays. 

5) What books would you recommend to others? 

Definitely “Enjoying the Chase” by Kristy1000 and maybe my book?? (; 

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]  

For now I’ve written about 3 stories, but I'm posting one at a time, just so I won’t be to much hassle to myself. 

The Player. 

Cassie is the school nerd. She goes by un-noticed and with no troubles. Dylan is the school player, smart, hot, sexy player. Can the future of these two intertwine, and can they fall in love? 

To check out this author, click the external link.