Interview of @SpacerX

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

                      March

2) What is your favorite colour?

                     Orange

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

                    Ireland

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

James Patterson

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

------------------------------------

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

Outgong, Shy, Artistic, Nerdy,Like Cows,Cats,

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

When I was around 16

2) What made you want to start writing?

I was told writing is a good way to let some things out, to help cope with some things, so I decided to give it a try.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Teen Fiction, because it's easier to write when you relate to something.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

To just finish my first story, I hope to accomplish it by finding the right ideas for a story and actual enjoy writing it out.

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

I would say so, to me, it's hard to express my feelings, so writing helps me to get things off my chest.

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

When I write I write the character more optimistic about the world and re-reading it to just think, maybe I should be more optimistic in real life.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

------------------

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

I mostly write them on Wattpad or in a notebook at school. My best time would have to be night time, because when I'm half asleep, all these ideas just come to me.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

Teen Fiction, Romance, Action and Fantasy.

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

Mostly at school, if the book is amazing, anywhere. I read book you buy from the store or check out from the library. Occasionally on Wattpad.

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

LittleGirlBlue, bethsylerF, TemptedFiction, Lissie

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

James Patterson no doubt and Sarah Dessen. Sarah Dessen really knows how to capture her readers’ emotions and I love that. While James has an eye for mystery and Action.

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

L.U.S.T,Waist-Deep in Walmart, Day 66 and The Coldes Love

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

--------------

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

'Fancy'

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

World Peace? No umm for the song 'Imagine' by John Lennon to be true.

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

Number would be 5

5) What books would you recommend to others?

I'd recommend 'Waist-Deep in Walmart'  and 'L.U.S.T'

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

My two Main stories, 'Saving Alice' and 'Life Unknown', pretty much revolve around a trouble teenager. I like those kind of dark stories where a teenager is pretty much consumed by the world around him/her. My main muse is, 'Life Unknown', which I hope to be my first finished. It's about a girl that lost her boyfriend to an accident and develops Schizophrenia and finds herself living in an altered world. While in reality, a man named Sean, fights to set her free while dealing with the owner of the mental facility.

To check out this author, click the external link.