Interview of @TigerBee

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

November

2) What is your favorite colour?

Purple, any day!

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Oh, I’d love to go to South America. Brazil and of course, Argentina!

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

I’d love to meet Miss Rowling, herself. Also, Rhonda Byrne – the author of “The Secret” Her books elevate me to another level, making me feel calm composed. 

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

Indian.

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

Top ten? Wow, I have to name quite a few then.

I love astronomy. I hate sight-reading piano notations. Yes, I love playing the piano. I want to learn the violin. I love chocolate cakes. I do not like going to school. I prefer summer over winter. I love YouTube. I want to become an inspiration to millions of people. I truly wish to be a published author.

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

 I guess at the age of five, when I started writing about the feelings of caged birds!

2) What made you want to start writing?

That’s a difficult question, indeed. I was gifted a beautiful notebook and a pen when I was little – that’s when I started jotting things down. Also, the books which I read, which mainly consisted of fairy tales and such, made me want to write my own.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Fiction, since it makes we wonder!

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it? Someday I’d like my book THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF MAGIC get like a gazillion votes and comments. I’d love more fans and hey, I’d like a special spot in the Watty Awards.

To the people reading my interview right now, go click on my profile and check it out. Lazy bones! [In the external link]

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?  

Oh yes, it is. Even if I don’t get time to write every day, I make it a point to at least think about writing and its sheer magic!

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

Writing does influence my life. That’s how I like to convey my emotions in my piece of work and let my fellow writers and readers, feel it.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

N/A

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so? 

I generally write after I come back from school in my Mother’s laptop. I note my plot and ideas in a few pages of Post-its, though.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

I love Fantasy, Adventure and little bits of suspense incorporated in both!

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

My preferred option is reading an actual hardcopy, rather than e-reading. Other than that, I login into Wattpad every day through my PC, since it’s become sort of an addiction. Now, I do realize that I need to divert my concentration back to my academics, since exams are round the corner! 

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed] –

I like Kirsty1000 and XxSkater2Girl16xX.

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

Like I said, JK Rowling and of course, Ronald Dahl – his simplicity wins it all!

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D] –

 There are so many books, nothing comes to my mind right now!

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

-------

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say? –

Holy Crap! (Tongue Out!)

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be? –

 I wish I could manipulate everything in the world, which is seemingly impossible.

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

 I do not believe in all this nonsense. But, my grandparents who have Indian superstitious beliefs think Monday is my lucky day. Trust me, Monday is the day we go back to school and that sucks!

5) What books would you recommend to others?

 – Go and explore. I wouldn’t recommend anything at all, since there are so many books and its up-to you - how you like it and how you want it. One teeny request – please try my new fantasy novel! [From my profile in the external link]

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

----------