Interview of @littlemissrosie

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

August

2) What is your favorite colour?

Ehm...  It varies.  But usually black and red :)

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Oh, where to start!!  I really want to travel in the future, so everywhere, I suppose!

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

I'm not sure if I'd like to meet any famous authors.  I've found with a lot of them, when they're interviewed, they don't seem to live up to the expectations you build up about them while reading their work.  But talking with people my own age who write (which is pretty rare where I come from!!) is really great.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

Now, that would be telling, wouldn't it? ;)  I'm European, that's all I'll say.

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

Oh god... Haha!

Well, I am a bit OCD.  The cutlery has to be facing the same direction and be in its own compartment, for example.

I like to sing...  A lot!

I write poetry as well as fiction but I'm still undecided if I should post it on Wattpad or not...

I don't have many friends.  Actually, I've had groups of friends over the years.  They kinda come and go, with the exception of two, whom I've been friends with forever!

I'm running out of things to say already...!

I'm planning on studying Law and History.  If I can get into my course!  *fingers crossed*

I did role play online for a while.  Hugely beneficial to developing my writing and great fun.

And I can't think of anything else really.  I am actually a boring person!! :L

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

It's hard to say really.  I don't ever remember not wanting to write.

2) What made you want to start writing?

Again, I've always liked to make up stories.  I think I had quite an introverted side as a kid.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Anything and everything.  Except sci-fi.  I haven't tried that one yet!  I suppose teen-fiction because it's the easiest.  Write about what you know and all!!  Although in saying that, I did go through quite a phase of vampire fiction.