Interview of @_pineapplepants_

~Personal life~

1) What month were you born in?

I was born in October.

2) What is your favorite colour?

Hmmm. Blue, I guess.

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

New York, because I would love to go shopping there!

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

That's hard! I have loads but if I had to choose one it would be either Cassandra Clare or Andrea Cremer. There both amazing authors.

5) What nationality are you? 

I'm Irish. ^_^

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

When I was like, eight or nine I suppose. I used to say that I'd be an author, even though I had even written anything yet. 

2) What made you want to start writing?

I never really did properly write anything until I joined Wattpad. It got me going.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

I prefer to write romance and teen fiction with a but of humour because I just think that there the most fun and simple to write .

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

I would love to get more reads and fans. Hopefully just advertising will get me that.

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

Yes it is. I'm addicted to it now over Wattpad. I just love writing, thats why. 

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

It actually doesn't really influence my everyday life that much. I just prefer to get on writing when I get home and get lost in it by myself for just a while.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing? {Optional} [i.e. R-rated etc.]

Romantic, cheesy scenes. Especially in the rain! :3 I can't help but love 'em.

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

I write my stories in lots if places. The computer, my notepad, and even my iPod but mostly in school when I get bored. The best time to write, I think, is when you have a good bit of spare time on your hand.

~Reading Rituals~

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

I like to read werewolf, romance, teen fiction and humor.

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

I read bit and pieces throughout the whole day. I read on my iPod, my phone and my computer.

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

My favourites would have to be knightsrachel, iownelephants, cold_lady, leigh_ , xCandyCorpses, Kisselz and kaboodles. There are a few more that I can't really think of now.

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

Hmm. Well I think J.K Rowling does because of the whole new world she created by just using words. And iownelephants on Wattpad because her stories are amazing!

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

One: Living With The Walker Boys, Here To Win, My Wattpad Love, Friendship For Dummies and Sparks Fly. Waaay more though! :)

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

(Rather not say!)

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

Hmmm. My favourite thing to say is 'AWESOME!' Hehe.

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

I would wish for unlimited wishes. Obvious answer really. :p

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

My lucky number is 17, the day of my birthday.

5) What books would you recommend to others?

I would recommend the Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer, The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent and all Alyson Noel books. There amazing! <3

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? 

My first story is called Interwoven Destiny. It's about a werewolf called Autumn who has always known what her destiny is. To be mated to Ash, the alpha of the pack. It's her duty as female alpha to her own pack, and she won't let anything get in her way. But when Cian, a lone, handsome wolf comes into town, she can't help but feel attracted to him.

Another story is Mr.Player, Prepare To Be Crushed. It's about a new girl in town called Lynn Summers. When she catches the eye of the school player, Aaron Taylor she thinks that she's in for big trouble. But soon the 'I Hate Aaron Taylor Club' come to her rescue and teach her his evil ways inside and out. They think they he deserves a piece of his own medicine, see what it's like to have his heart broken for a change, and they think Lynn is the girl to do it. They go by one motto, and one motto only. Mr.Player, prepare to be crushed.

Thank you so much for interviewing me! <3 :D

To check out this author, click the external link.