Interview of @NadZii16

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

I was born in the month of May.

2) What is your favorite colour?

My favourite colour is teal J

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

I would travel to Egypt because it looks so beautiful when it’s shown on television and stuff like that. Also, it’s always been a dream of mine to go and see the pyramids.

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

If I could meet any writer, I would want to meet Nicholas Sparks because whenever I read his stores I always start crying. No other writer has made me cry while reading a story so I give props to him for that! I also love how he writes about issues that hit home for me like cancer so it makes it a lot more enjoyable in my opinion.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

I am a British Bangladeshi.

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

I always check the fridge at home when I’m bored, I sing random lyrics to fill silence, I have always tried to burp the whole alphabet but I just can’t. It’s too hard for me, I have 5 other siblings, I have to travel on public transport every day, I write stories when I’m bored, I have a Youtube account which I don’t use, I gave up using Formspring and now I have millions of unanswered questions in my inbox, I have lots of useless accounts under my name which I doubt I will ever use in my life, I spend way too much on Wattpad and up till this day, I have never revise for an exam :P (I think that’s ten things!)

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

I think writing started to appeal to me when I started secondary school because it was a bit of a pass time for me but of course I didn’t let anyone read my work because I thought it was rubbish. Only now have I started to let people read my work and that’s only on Wattpad.

2) What made you want to start writing?

What made me want to start writing was my friends endlessly persuading me into get out of my Facebook habit and spend my time having a hobby that will actually help me later on and so, after a very long, I sat down and I wrote something and I was happy with the result and so that gave me the confidence to carry on writing. You could say that my friends were the cause of me joining Wattpad and writing stories J

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

My favourite genres to write would have to be romance and humour because I find that to be something quite difficult to grasp at first and then when you get into it, it starts to become a lot easier. I also love how you can turn a simple conversation between two people into something more so it’s really exciting for me to be able to do that.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

My main goal that I would like to achieve on Wattpad is not be number one on the What’s Hot list because frankly I think the whole idea behind that list is stupid. Also, if I ever did get onto the What’s Hot list it would be short lived as I don’t upload every three days like most writers do. I take longer to write a chapter that is to the best of my ability. Personally, I would really love it if one of my stories reached 100,000 reads because then that would be a clear sign to me that my readers actually like my story rather than being forced to read it. Right now, all I can do is keep advertising my stories on “Share your story club” in the hopes that some readers would tell their fans and then they would tell their fans and so on but that would be my ultimate goal right now.