Interview of @MyEyesSeeWonders

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

---------------

2) What is your favorite colour?

Blue! I love it.

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

EUROPE! Definitely. So much to see!

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

Oh, gosh... Um, all of them? LOL.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

--------------------------

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

I LOVE sugar!

Been reading and writing since preschool.

I HATE know-it-alls.

I’m a know-it-all...

I’m anti-social when I’m writing on my computer.

I zone out quite frequently.

I’m a perfectionist.

I love hot showers.

Pasta is my favorite.

I have a crooked finger….. :/

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

Preschool. I loved writing songs.

2) What made you want to start writing?

Reading all the Junie B. Jones books and Magic Tree House books when I was little. I loved them. But now it’s more like a passion for me--I love it.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Romance and action and horror. So much passion and suspense.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

I want to either be nominated for the Watty Awards or be on the Popular List. I’m ambitious.

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

Yes. I do it in my spare time all the time. (I’m working on a few novels, in fact...) I want to make it my future, my life. I love it.

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

It lets me let out my passion or emotions in words. It lets me use my imagination to create something unique to my mind.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

Um... Romance... :)

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

I put mine on Word documents as well as on Wattpad. I love writing when it’s raining or at night. I must write alone without distractions.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

Romance and action. Must have romance in it.

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.},

or internet sites]

I read at night before I go to bed, or, if it’s a really good book, in any free time I get!

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

DarkWaters, JustKayKay, coldlady_19, Reekles... That’s all I can name as of the moment.

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

Everyone’s. Each piece of work tells me, Hey, they can do it--you can do it to!

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

My Wattpad Love, It’s Like Love,But On A Post-It, Closets Aren’t  Just For Clothes, Adam and Evie, and Their Paid Girl. LOVE THEM ALL! :)

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

Kinglaser and  theguy360. I know them from another website.

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

“Sucks to suck, bro.” ;)

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

For all my friends and family and I to have a good long life with world peace and kindness... That’s a bunch of wishes strung into one.

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

8, 12, and 10.

5) What books would you recommend to others?

All books! Read, read, READ!

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

The only story I am currently working on now (FOR WATTY AWARDS!!!)

EXTRATERRESTRIAL

"I was thirteen and in eighth grade at the time. Reckless, stupid, and ready to make mistakes. I couldn't afford to make mistakes anymore. My family needed a hard rock to hold together, and that had to be me. Without my strength, my family would fall apart, and I was not going to let that happen. We were broken, but our bonds were intact. For now."

As you can see, Serena has a lot of pressure on her. Her dad is dead and gone, her mom is never home, and her brother is the only thing that keeps her going. She is a teenager with stress, school, and friends. But something's missing in her life. Love. Will the mysterious new stranger bring it to her? Or will he be just another threat to her and her family?

To check out this author, click the external link.