Interview of @UnicornStickersxD

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

 April! Spring cleaning! Fun- not.

2) What is your favorite colour?

 Purple

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

 I’m obsessed with the idea of Asia, but I learned that Asia hates the U.S. in Social Studies, so, I’m very afraid I’ll get like, raped if I go. So, maybe Japan…? 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

 Um…. I love Sara Shepard. I mean, she wrote the Pretty Little Liars’ books!

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

 Would American be the correct answer? Lol 

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

 1. I believe in Unicorns. 2. If I could meet Justin Bieber, I’d slap him. 3. My favorite number is four. 4. I like the idea of best friends falling in love. 5. I could live on sleep. (That made no since) 6. I make my own words up all the time. 7. Voldemort scares me. 8. I love Kingsley! 9. I’m very obnoxious in school. I get detention behind my mother’s back ALL the time… Wow, that’s a horrible thing. 10. I feel like the worst person in the world when a cuss word comes out of my mouth, but, I cuss like there’s no tomorrow in my writing.

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

 About nine?

2) What made you want to start writing?

 It’s a sad story actually. When I was in fourth grade, my cat, Gefforie died. And, every night, I’d write letters to Jesus, asking him to pass them on. I kept all the letters in a notebook. And, I started to record down everything exciting about my day that I could tell Gefforie about, and then, it developed into a free write, and my free write developed into a story. 

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

 Romance. I am a total sucker for romance. :P It actually happened that I loved it after I watched Titanic. And, by looking at all the relationships and hand holding at school. That inspired me, too. 

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

 Definitely finishing a non-celebrity involved book and getting a good amount of reads on it. I feel that most of my fans and reads are from people who just LOVVEEEE Justin Bieber. Especially, because I’m not too fond of him, I need something that people will truly like.