Interview of @FabulousDoll

~Personal life~ 

1)  What month were you born in? 

November, I'm a Saggitarius. 

2) What is your favorite colour? 

Black. I sometimes like to say that it's the color of my soul. But it isn't. 

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? 

China. It looks so amazing there, plus I want a chinese baby when I'm older. 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling] 

Deborah Harkness. She's an historian, which is good because I like history. But her books are just phenomenal.  

5) What nationality are you? [Optional] 

Welsh/British. I don't speak posh though, and I don't have a Welsh accent. 

6) What are your top ten random things about you? 

1. I've been on TV, I had a role of a young offender. 

2. I'm a wannabe drag queen. 

3. I love tea and I drink about six or seven cups of it a day. Sometimes I drink more. 

4. I have to wear makeup before I can go out. 

5. I like to act dull in front of people, because it's fun seeing their reactions. 

6. I have 7 piercings, but I used to have 22 altogether. 

7. I love Lady Gaga, she's amazing!! 

8. I make youtube videos, my username is FiFi La Femme. 

9. I'm hoping to go to university, away from home! 

10. I love fashion, and my dream job would be either a fashion journalist or an actor! 

~About your writing life~ 

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you? 

This year actually. My teachers always told me that I was terrible at writing stories so I never tried. They didn't help me to improve, they kept putting me down. So when my friend told me about Wattpad I joined but only to read. 

2) What made you want to start writing? 

I saw a book and I just wanted to try. Of course looking back at it on my USB it was terrible. Each chapter was about 200 words long, there was no grammar and there was a lot of spelling mistakes. 

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why? 

Romance because I'm just a hopeless romantic who believes that there is someone out there for everyone, also I like to write Non-Teen because it's fun and different. 

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it? 

I want to get 10,000 reads on my book Mr CEO. I only have 2 parts up and it already has 2164. The book is going to have like 30 - 40 chapters so it should achieve the goal. I also want to get 500 followers, I already have 202 so to achieve it I will do the exact same. Read/comment on people's book. Help out in the clubs, etc. 

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?  

Of course it is. Hello. I am in school. But it is vital as I suffer badly from stress. Writing books help stop me being so stressed out all the time.