Interview of @Aria_Rose

~Personal life~ 

1)  What month were you born in?  

August 

2) What is your favorite colour?  

Purple 

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?  

Florence, Italy or Paris, France 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]  

JK Rowling, definitely! 

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]  

US 

6) What are your top ten random things about you? 

1. I’m part Irish 

2. I was a Band geek in High School (I played Flute) 

3. I rarely wrote as a teenager. I thought I was really bad at it. 

4. I can’t hear out of my right ear. 

5. I used to take Irish Dance classes. I loved it! 

6. I never had an actual boyfriend in high school. 

7. I played Bassoon in Middle School. 

8. I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, Vampire Diaries 

9. I kissed a dolphin on a visit to Hawaii 

10. I went out of the country once, when I was 5, to visit my grandparents 

~About your writing life~ 

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?  

21 

2) What made you want to start writing? 

I had a dream I kept thinking about and it eventually turned into a story idea. I used to play it out in my head for self-entertainment until one day I decided to write it down.  

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?  

Fantasy and Mythology. I’ve always been fascinated by the imagination and creativity of both topics and get inspiration from them. 

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it? 

My main goal is to get people to notice my writing and see me as an author.  

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?  

YES! It is my main passion in life.  

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it? 

It makes me feel like my life has a purpose. Without writing, I am empty. 

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.] 

I have one R-rated story where I am not afraid to cross any line. Also, I am a sucker for cliché and fairy tale romances.  

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so? 

I mostly write in my room, my sanctuary. I can write any time of the day. I think I write mostly either in the morning or at night.  

Your reading rituals 

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres] 

Fantasy and Historical Fiction 

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites] 

I read mostly at night in my room. I read on my Kindle app on my Ipad and Wattpad, also on my Ipad.   

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed] 

(This isn’t necessarily the order I favor them in) 

1. Ladybug101 

2. Classicgirl818 

3. Dazzilib 

4. BeauOrionBrown 

5. Trufflehead 

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.] 

JK Rowling 

On Wattpad~ BeauOrionBrown, LadyBug101, and CH12123 

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D] 

1. The Heir of Asgard 

2. Arsinoe IV 

3. A Love Story in London 

4. Beautiful Monster 

5. Southern Belle 

Bonus/Extra questions! 

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional] 

BeauOrionBrown, ClassicGirl818, and Trufflehead (don’t know any of them in person) 

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say? 

-------------------------  

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be? 

To have a book I wrote published, professionally.  

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day? 

7, I started writing in my first diary I actually kept up with on the 7th of October. That was when I first really started to get into writing. 

5) What books would you recommend to others? 

HARRY POTTER! Also, the Hunger Games is pretty good. 

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]  

Berenice: The Lost Queen- This is a historical fiction I am working on about Cleopatra’s older sister, Berenice. She ruled as queen of Egypt before Cleopatra after their father was forced to flee to Rome. When he retakes the throne of Egypt from Berenice, he has her put to death.  

Rapunzel, Rapunzel- This is a fairy tale spin off on the classic tale, Rapunzel. In my version, Gothel is not the villain. Rapunzel’s parents are two well known thieves who leave their daughter with Gothel to keep her safe. Gothel discovers a dangerous secret about this child and hides her from the world to keep her safe.  

Doppelganger- This is my short ghost story. In it, a young woman, living in London, sees her doppelganger and feels death just around the corner.  

Sins of the Father- This story is my version of what happened to Jormungund, Loki’s son who was trapped at sea. The novel I am planning to publish has Norse Mythology in it so this story will likely be a back-story for one of my characters.