Interview of @TwiceTheCharm

~Personal life~

1) What month were you born in?

October x)

2) What is your favorite colour?

Well, I like blues and greens, like the colors of the ocean :)

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Probably to England/Ireland

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

Oh my word, definitely James Patterson! Or, maybe Colleen Houck :)

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

~~~~~~~~~~~

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

Only ten? Lol xD okay… let see:

I don’t really care for chocolate. I don’t like chocolate cake or chocolate ice-cream. I will eat small amounts of milk chocolate bars and other stuff like that, though. I know, I’m weird…and proud! ;)

1.       Sharks freak me out, especially Great Whites (spiders are creepy too) *shivers *

2.       The X-Men movies are some of my favorite movies ever

3.       I sing. A lot. Like ALL the time.

Drawing is a hobby of mine. I wouldn’t say I’m great. Okay is more like it. If you ever see a drawing or sketch as the background/wallpaper on my wattpad page, it’s one of mine :)

4.       I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

5.       Seven is my favorite number :)

6.       I adore AVPM, AVPS, and Starship

7.       <3 Masterpiece Theatre

Never been kissed

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

Uh… I’d say somewhere around ten? Maybe a bit younger.

2) What made you want to start writing?

I’m not sure, but I used to want to be the youngest author in the world.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Mystery/Suspense and Humor. Because Mystery/Suspense is just so suspenseful and Humor makes me happy haha XD

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

My main get one of my stories #1 on whichever genre it’s in, and to make people laugh and cry, and fall in love with my characters like I have. I’m going to keep on putting my stories out on clubs and hope to get more readers/fans. :)