Interview of @VasHappenin_

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

November! :D

2) What is your favorite colour?

My favorite color is green; although I’m a big fan of blue too, not the really dark blue, or the baby blue but more of a sky blue.

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Right now, the top three places I want to travel to are the UK, Ireland and Sweden.

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e. J.K Rowling]

J.K Rowling would definitely be one of the authors I’d love to meet. Also I’d love to talk with Suzanne Collins, the author of The Hunger Games, and lastly Sarah Dessen because all of her books are amazing.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

I’m Dutch although I live in Canada, pretty wicked.

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

1. I love to dance, although I don’t show it, whenever a song with a good beat comes on, I just randomly start dancing! J

2. I’m a total Pokémon freak, and not ashamed of it! :D

3. I love shoes, especially TOMS, they’re so comfy! J

4. When I was little, Harry Potter scared me, but now, I’m the biggest Potterhead ever, so figure.  ;D

5. I can wiggle my ears, without touching them… yeaaahh buddiieee

6. I don’t like soda, more of a water person.

7. I love white hot chocolate’s at Tim Horton’s, along with the French Vanilla of course J

8. If I have cookies around, I will eat at least one first thing in the morning, before breakfast.

9. I love kittens!

10. Cheesy jokes are totally the way to go, I’m in love with the mushroom one J oh haven’t heard it before? Well here it is!

Why did the mushroom go to the party?

Because he was a Fun-Gi! :D

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

I think at the age of 11 when I was back in Grade 5 and we had to write a story for English.

2) What made you want to start writing?

Reading amazing books by others like Sarah Dessen motivates me to start writing my own story, that maybe one day it will be as good as one of them.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Growing up I always wrote about cheesy romances and sometimes I’d even write about kids that had to move to a different country, since that is what I experienced. Now I’m more into writing fictions and Adventure type of stuff, because it seems more interesting.