Interview of @lumierutsuki

~Personal life~ 

1)  What month were you born in? 

May 

2) What is your favorite colour? 

I have to say there are too many to choose from, but as of current: Black, blue and green. 

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? 

I have always wanted to go to Japan, especially to the nerdy Akihabara area. 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling] 

C.S. Lewis, I really want to know more about him on a personal level, though that would probably just be borderline creepy to some. XD 

5) What nationality are you? [Optional] 

British 

6) What are your top ten random things about you? 

1: I do have a tendency to draw in the air. 

2: I find myself more outgoing at home than I do “out there.” XD 

3: Anyone who knows me knows that I am a tomboy. 

4: I am allergic to BS (wow it’s so cliché but I just love this saying) 

5: It's really is hard to think of random things about yourself. 

6: I love gadgets. 

7: I wish I had my own bachelor pad, though I am a girl.  

8: I am currently trying to learn Japanese, though it is proving otherwise. 

9: I am a tech geek. 

10: I love computer games. 

~About your writing life~ 

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you? 

I have known or always have had a liking to English studies since I was 6-7, we would always be told to write our weekly diary of what we did during the weekend, I always enjoyed doing that. I suppose that’s where it all started. 

2) What made you want to start writing? 

I’m sure some of us here like to make stories up in our head, I don’t know why but I also do it too, somehow I just thought ‘hey why not write this instead?’ 

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why? 

Most of my stories consist of dark themes, whether it is a thriller, horror or mystery. They all link to romance; I don’t know why but I find a good love story to be boring if there isn’t any darkness to or something which makes it different to the norm. 

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it? 

My main goal is to just improve my writing and complete my main novel. I have been using the clubs to ask others to honestly comment on my pieces. It has helped me to see what I am doing wrong and gradually is improving how I write. 

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?  

Considering I am doing an English degree then yes, but in terms of writing as in stories and such, then not as much. I like to use writing as a means of a hobby and to just have time with my thoughts. 

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it? 

It certainly allows me to have a wide range of vocabulary. I don’t know if it has directly affected me or influence me in anyway but that’s about it really.