Interview of @ShannonARBryson

I would just like to thank you again for this interview J

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

December.

2) What is your favorite colour?

It’s gotta be purple.

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

There are so many places! New York, Egypt, Italy, France, LA and Greece.

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

I would LOVE to meet Becca Fitzpatrick because she’s just an amazing writer and I look up to her so much.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

SCOTTISH!!

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

I love zombies! Books and films of them are so awesome!

I am perhaps obsessed with Justin Bieber and the colour purple…

I love McDonalds! I couldn’t live without it! It’s just amaaazing.

I love to read. I have a gazillion books and I’ve been reading since I was a toddler.

I really enjoy art and I’m doing higher art and design at school. I just love it so much!

Sometimes I can write poetry, especially when I’m upset or stressed out.

To chill out, I usually take a walk up to my towns’ golf course. It’s really big and spacious so I can relax and unwind there.

I can’t live without music. It just means so much to me and has pulled me through many rough times. I actually have a large variety of musical artists that I listen to. I listen to Justin Bieber and 30stm and ym@6 and Taylor Swift to Jessie J to James Morrison to Adele… See? Wide variety.

I’m generally a quiet person but when I’m out with my best friend (also my polar opposite) I go completely insane and loud and just plain scary.

I love rain and going out for walks in the dark.

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

I think I really enjoyed writing even as a little kid in primary school. I was really creative and when I look back, yes the stories were ridiculous, but I still enjoyed writing them.

2) What made you want to start writing?

I have no idea if I’m honest. I don’t know why I started all I know is that I continued because I really wanted to be a writer that produced stories that people loved to read.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

I love to write romance because I’m a hopeless romantic myself.