Interview of @Nature_Girl101

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

August

2) What is your favorite colour?

Green, definitely!

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Greece. I’ve always wanted to learn about their culture and I especially love their mythology.

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

Either Suzanne Collins or Sarah Dessen. They are my favorite authors!

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

I’m American and proud of it!

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

Well, let’s see... I almost never paint my nails, toes or fingers.  I will almost always have my earphones in with my music turned up. I hate exercise.  No one knows I write. I am a sucker for romances, even the cliche ones. I almost always forget people’s birthdays. I used to practically be a mute, but now I’m as loud as can be.  I have a twin sister. I prefer dawn to sunset though I’m almost never up to see it. I’d do anything for a billion dollars.

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

Maybe around eight or nine?

2) What made you want to start writing?

I don’t know really. I’ve always loved reading and I’d thought it’d be cool to write my own story and become famous, though now I know that it takes a lot of hard work to become famous for writing.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Romance and Fantasy. I think it’s because I’ve always imagined a world where magic and stuff like that exists. I’ve also always imagined my perfect happily ever after.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

Um, I really think it’s to get more confidence about my work and the courage to tell somebody that ‘Hey! This is what I want to do with my life. It’s what I've always wanted to do.’I plan to accomplish this by just keep writing.

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

Yes, it’s a way to express myself and just get out of the world we live in and into another world.

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

Writing influences my life helping me express myself. Like, sometimes in my stories, the main character has to ‘find’ herself. This is something I’m working on.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

Cuss Words. I am NOT allowed to say them, so I usually write them into my stories if it fits.

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

I am usually sitting or writing on my bed when I write. The best time to do this is in the afternoon. One, because I have school. Two, because I love the afternoon sun  and even though I prefer dawn, I love watching the sun go down too.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

Romance. I love reading about other people’s love lives because I don’t really have my own.  :(

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

When? Anytime I feel like it. Also, I prefer hardbacks to sites. Though, I like reading on my eReader. I also love reading on Wattpad, of course.

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

kirsty1000, GeorgeWeasleyIsEpic, CookieCrunch, ResidentOptimist, Kissmyoops3, BooBearsCam.

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

Sarah Dessen’s. She has a lot of ‘deep’ stuff in her books. She often shows the importance of being open and honest.

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

Love Letters by ResidentOptimist. Saved by Harry Styles by CookieCrunch. I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU by BooBearsCam. A Tantalizing Kiss by Kissmyoops3. Life Is Unfair Like That by GeorgeWeasleyIsEpic.

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

I don’t really have any ‘close’ friends on Wattpad. Though, sometimes I chat with LadyDawn and ResidentOptimist.

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

I do not have a favorite catch phrase.  Though, my friend says that I say “Hey.” a lot... Mostly, it’s just to annoy her though.

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

A chance to be a successful writer. Hopefully, wishes come true....

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

My lucky number is 4. I don’t really have a lucky animal or day, but my lucky letter is C.

5) What books would you recommend to others?

Love Letters by ResidentOptimist. She has an amazing writing style and I love the hint of humor her story has.

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

Well, my favorite story I’m entering in the Watty Awards is Elixir. It’s about a girl that went from a simple life to a life of adventure and danger. She’s on a quest for the Elixir of Life, a task many have set out to do but none have returned. It’s a fantasy and adventure story with a hint of romance near the middle and end. Another story of mine I like is In the Rain. It’s about a couple, Anna and Henry, and their second chance at love. Then there’s In the Rain’s sequel, Her Secret. In this one, Anna has a huge secret that stopping her from having her happily ever after with Henry.

To check out this author, click the external link.