Interview od @JustOnEmOrEgRl

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

July

2) What is your favorite colour?

Blue

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

The British Isles

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

Oh…that’s hard. I am going to have to go with…Janet Evanovich.

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

1. I’ve been kicked in the crotch by a horse. I am a female, thank you very much!

2. I made it to Green belt in Judo—I’ve made boys cry.

3. None of my friends or family members knows that I love to write.

4. I like zebras.

5. I stick my finger up dogs’ butts when I go into work—I am a veterinary technician. Scared you for a minute, didn’t I?

6. I like country music.

7. I’ve only had one boyfriend  >.< Well, you did say random.

8. I can drink 6 cups of coffee and still feel tired.

9. People who meet me think I am older than I really am. I am not sure of the age when that stops being a complement and turns into slightly insulting.

10. Oh, I had better make this one good. I hate fish and anything that smells like fish. Yes, I know, that one wasn’t that great.

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

16

2) What made you want to start writing?

My British Literature English class in high school.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Hm. I just started sharing what I write. I used to like writing historical fiction mostly because I was really into world history, especially British history. Right now, I’m still trying to find my “go-to” genre.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

My main goal…Well, I would love to have at least one of my stories published, so I suppose that my main goal on Wattpad is to get feedback from everyone about my writing and my story. I suppose I plan on accomplishing it by sharing my story on discussions.

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

It is, it allows me to express myself in a way that I cannot do verbally. I am actually quite shy and reserved in person. I don’t usually share a lot of things about myself. I think that through my writing a lot of people can get a better sense of who I really am on the interior.