Interview of @misslexiegirl14

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

January

2) What is your favorite colour?

Purple

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Paris

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

Suzanne Collins- Author of The Hunger Games Trilogy’s

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

Well I’m 75% American mixed with a whole bunch of other things like Italian, German, Irish, and then 25% Philipino

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

I play softball, I’m left-handed, I’m a left-handed pitcher(which is rare), I play guitar, I sing, I’m going to be a freshman this August, um, I’m in love with the guy that plays Gavin in Radio Rebel, I’m going to marry Liam Hemsworth, I hate Miley Cyrus. I think that’s ten.

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

When I was about 10 or 11, I started really writhing.

2) What made you want to start writing?

I started writing after I got done taking my state test in 5th grade, because they always make you do at least 2 essays and I thought it was pretty fun, also from reading as much as I do, I wanted to give it a try and Wattpad let me.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

My favorite genre to right is Romance, of course. I just love romance you know, especially when writing about it, it’s like I get to control what happens and it’s kinda how I wish my life was, having the guy best friend and falling I love with him, I don’t I’ve just always wanted that I guess.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

My main goal to achieve on Wattpad is to win in the Watty Awards, ever since I’ve joined I’ve wanted to win it.

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

Yeah writing is important to me in my life, I get to express my feelings and be in a world that goes by my rules and goes my way, whether it’s poetry or a story, even a song, I live for writing.

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

Well, it makes me feel better when I write, I guess when I let off steam or something, but it doesn’t really influence my life, except I would always love to get my story published.