Interview of @Lyddie4U

~Personal life~ 

1)  What month were you born in? 

September 

2) What is your favorite colour? 

Orange 

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? 

Ooh, Ireland 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling] 

James Patterson, no doubt. 

5) What nationality are you? [Optional] 

American. Is that a nationality? I get them mixed up a lot haha 

6) What are your top ten random things about you? 

1. I have a sister 

2. My back hurts 

3. I cant spell for crap(thank you, spell check) 

4. I have a horse 

5. There are only nine kids in my class, including myself 

6. I love potatoes 

7. I like old music 

8. I’m pale 

9. I cant sing 

10. I like to draw. Stick figures.  

~About your writing life~ 

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you? 

I don't even know, maybe fourth or fifth grade? 

2) What made you want to start writing? 

I just realized one day that I could write like the  authors did, If  I wanted to. Of course,  it was nothing like the real authors then, but still.  

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why? 

Romance and Sci-Fi, probably because those are what I read the most 

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it? 

I really want to get a 100,000 reads on my story, Hanging On,  and  I plan to advertise a lot and make my writing as good as I can so people will enjoy it. 

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?  

Yes, it certainly is. Without it, I have no clue how I would get all the random stuff in my head out.  or how I would spend the majority of my free time.  

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it? 

It influences it a lot. I’ll be sitting in the car and just look around and start thinking of things as if I were writing them, how I would describe what was going on around me,  and I’ll just think up these random plots.  

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.] 

Ah, hehe, every now and then I will write a sex scene, but they usually aren't really explicit at all, because I feel bad about writing them for some reason haha.  

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so? 

I usually write at night on my laptop, or when ever I have some free time and a notebook. I  only really write when no one can see me, or what I am writing, or rather, when people I know cant see or read what I’m writing. 

Your reading rituals 

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres] 

Romance and Sci-Fi 

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites] 

The only sites I use for reading are Wattpad, and usually I just a normal book. I read a lot when  at night or when we are long trips or when I’m in school, whenever, really.  

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed] 

PrincessRose, LaurenJ22, DrummStixx, EmilyTheReader, and thefreakoffreaks 

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.] 

Outside of Wattpad, James Patterson really inspire me. On Wattpad, I don't really know. There are a lot of great authors who inspire me.  

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D] 

The Cheerleader and the Cagefighter....are Dance Partners?,  Farm Girl Meets Bad Boy, The Lavery Twins, Love Like a Delinquint, and Downright Delinquint.  

Bonus/Extra questions! 

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional] 

I don't really know. I talk quite a lot with xo_hopelessromantic. She gives me alot of feed back on my writing, and she herself is a great author.  

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say? 

Um...when I make mistakes or stub my toe I'Il say  “oh sugar.” 

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be? 

An all expenses paid trip to Ireland for three weeks with  my family.  And then on varying levels after that World Peace and solving World Hunger. Because I’m selfish ;) 

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day? 

88, because if 8 is lucky, then isn't 88 twice  lucky?  

5) What books would you recommend to others? 

Ooh, I highly recommend the Maximum Ride Series 

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]  

Well, my first is “Lonely” and it was written when I was younger so it can be a bit confusing, but the plot is interesting and I love the characters. It’s a  fantasy/romance/sci-fi.  It’s about a boy who  is held captive in this castle for eleven years, and then this girl named Sadie falls in and  they escape together, then they have to go and meet with many people,  because they have a lot on their plate, like saving the world. 

The other one is “Hanging On” and it’s my latest story, and I am very proud of it, not to toot my own horn. It’s about a Girl named Sydney who lives on a farm with her mother, and her mother takes in a boy named Tucker, who is on probation, and slowly Sydney and Tuckre find out they have more in common than they would ever expect, and fall in love, but Tucker still has a lot of his past that’s following him around.  

“Silverlane” is a short story my sister  wrote as a school project. It’s a mystery, and she  is very proud of it and begged me to put it up. It’s about a murder.  

To check out this author, click the external link.