Interview of @lavendergardens12

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

          February

2) What is your favorite colour?

          Black

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

          Some very old American battlefield from the Civil War. 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling]

          Ray Bradbury. He writes a lot of impressive dystopian novels that have been a great inspiration and influence to me. 

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

         UH-MER’-KUN! [American]

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

         1. I choked on my mom’s earrings when I was a baby.

         2. My favorite cheese is brie.

         3. I can’t stand unoriginality. It makes me go insane and I hate on the person if they’re super fake.

         4. When I hear a word or phrase that appeals to me I repeat it while staring at a random point in the distance.

        5. I’m taller than all the girls I know.

        6. Most characters I create are based off me unless the situation in the story doesn’t call for them to have my mean, cold personality.

        7. I would rather die frozen than be exposed to the heat.

        8. I lived in Washington D.C. for some time in my life.

        9. My favorite color is black, but I can’t stand “Goths” or “Emos.”

      10. Naruto is my life.   

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

      I was in the fourth grade when my teacher began to see true writing talent shine through. At that age I was already reading the classics and, intrigued by them, I wrote crossovers of different old-style book heroes for my writing assignments.

2) What made you want to start writing?

     The fact that it took little to no effort to get my creative and original message out to people.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

     Thriller, Horror, Drama, and Science Fiction. Thriller and horror mostly because I’ve had a troubled past and it’s haunted me even today. Science Fiction is also my favorite genre because I have keen interest in science and predicting the events of the future which in my mind will only end terribly. Yes, I am quite the pessimist. Drama because I like to write very emotional, powerful, scenes where a female protagonist essentially says a speech that crosses the ages and everyone reading can relate to. I do throw in a little romance in my stories (well you do have to spice it up a bit) but it is certainly not my favorite genre.