Interview of @PoppyWyattFiction

~Personal life~ 

1)  What month were you born in? 

June. 

2) What is your favorite colour? 

Royal blue or green. 

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? 

Florida ~ Because I went there on holiday with my family and there were lots of things we didn’t get to do when we ran out of time! I’d love to go back and do those things too. 

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e J.K Rowling] 

Michael Morpurgo or Sophie Kinsella – I couldn’t decide between the two; they’re both amazing! 

5) What nationality are you? [Optional] 

I’m English 

6) What are your top ten random things about you? 

1) I once had a dream that I lived on a farm and raised pigs that could fly.  2) I can speak –limited- French and Spanish.   3) I used to think that if I imagined really hard I could make things move with my mind.   4) I have a dog who sounds like a whooping submarine when he sleeps and it always keeps me awake.   5) My favorite food ever is chocolate Pop Tarts – they’re just YUM.   6) I  call my niece Pumpkin because when she was born her head reminded me of one – not that I’ve told my sister that of course!   7) I’ve been to both Disneyland’s.   8) When I was in my GCSE exams I imagined that I could turn into animals and annoy the other students sitting theirs.   9) Sometimes I accidentally call my sister “Kenzie” instead of her real name – Kenzie is one of my dog’s name.   10) I had kidney stones when I was fifteen and had to spend six weeks in hospital whilst they told me that it was appendicitis. 

~About your writing life~ 

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you? 

I think I was around ten when I really started wanting to write more than just the usual school assignments, although my Mum said it’s something I’ve always seemed interested in. 

2) What made you want to start writing? 

My teacher in year five encouraged me to read books for higher age ranges because I’d run out of ones to read for my own age group, and I guess they inspired me to tell my own stories. 

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why? 

I love writing romance and family novels, purely because some of my favourite authors excel in those genres and I’d love to –maybe- one day be mentioned alongside them. 

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it? 

I would love to get more exposure for my stories and see how people react to them. My main goal in life, really, is to get a novel in print and on the shelves in my local bookstore, so I suppose Wattpad is just one step closer to that dream. 

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?  

In some ways writing has taken over my life in that I can be doing absolutely anything, anywhere and with anyone and if I get an idea for a part of a novel I’m already writing or a plot bunny for a new one it completely makes me zone out. Sometimes it can be really hard to focus again on what I was already doing so a lot of the time, even though I should, I don’t bother.