Interview of @GigglesTheHyena

~Personal life~

1)  What month were you born in?

February (It's cold, I don't like it very much!)

2) What is your favorite colour?

Ooh, toughie! Blue, dark purple and sea green. I couldn't choose just one!

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Queensland Australia (Steve Irwin forever xx)

4) If you could meet any writer, who would it be? [Professionals who have their books published i.e. J.K Rowling]

Dean Koontz... Unless I can choose a dead writer, then it'd be James Herriot or William Shakespeare

5) What nationality are you? [Optional]

 British/Irish... I say Brit, because well Brit's are awesome, but I'm in that weird area where you can 'choose' if your Irish or British

6) What are your top ten random things about you?

1) My favorite flavor of pie is cherry.

2) I want to join the armed forces when I finish university.

3) I wear glasses.

 4) If you touch my phone/laptop/camera, I would probably threaten you with death.

5) I have a dog and a guinea-pig.

6) I collect hats! (I have 43!)

7) I was born at 1am on the 6th of February.

8) My dreams tend to be the main source of inspiration.

9) I love Dr. Who, I have the TARDIS on my computer desk!

and 10!) I like singing at the top of my lungs. Just to annoy my sister! :)

~About your writing life~

1) At what age do you think writing started to appeal you?

Around 10.

2) What made you want to start writing?

I had secrets I didn't want to share, so I turned them into stories.

3) What are you favorite genres to write? Why?

Horror and Romance, without a doubt!

Horror because I love the way authors can use nothing but words to inflict fear on a reader... It interests me and I hope that I manage that... Someday. And Romance because I'm a hopeless romantic and I love writing about what I would want my dream relationship to be like, (hint hint ;P(I joke)). Admittedly, I sometimes get a little jealous over my characters.

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

My main goal would be to get noticed, to have my stories be read and talked about!