Only A Fairytale (Part 4)-Sherlock

You hopped out of the car and shut the door behind you. You made your way around it and joined the mechanic.

"So how long will it be until this should be fixed?" You asked.

"It'll be hard to say until after I find the problem. But, if it's nothing too bad then it shouldn't take more than a week." He explained.

"Alright. Thanks!" You said and turned to the door.

You bumped right into someone though. You looked up and met the eyes of the man you had run into.

"So it was you." Sherlock said.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"You brought the car here." He said clarifying what he meant.

"Oh, uh, yeah." You said and pushed past him and out the door.

Sherlock followed you and walked along side of you.

"What do you want, Mr. Holmes?" You asked.

"Please call me Sherlock, Miss Jones." He said.

You stopped dead in your tracks and Sherlock turned around. You stared at him wide eyed but also curious as to how he found out.

"How did you figure that out?" You asked.

"I met a small boy with a storybook." Sherlock said.

"So now you know that I am y/n Jones. What's the big deal?" You asked continuing to walk again.

"Is it true though?" He asked.

"Is what true?" You questioned looking at him slightly.

"That everyone here is..." He trailed off.

"A storybook character?" You finished and he nodded. "What do you think?" You asked.

"They're only fairytale's." He said.

"So you believe that they aren't true?  Have you met anyone besides me or Henry?" You asked.

"Mm, your brother." He said.

"Killian Jones. Did you notice anything that was similar between him and Captain Hook?" You asked.

Sherlock looked as though he was thinking and you shook your head sighing.

"Look again and tell me." You said.

"But he's not-" He didn't finish his sentence as he realized where they were.

The docks. This was your favorite place to go. The water was where you felt calm. You brought Sherlock onto the ship and he looked at it all.

"Welcome to the Jolly Roger." You said and saw realization in Sherlock's eyes.

You heard footsteps and turned your head. Killian walked up next to you and looked at Sherlock.

"Hello, mate." He said.

Sherlock nodded in response and you looked at your brother.

"How are you, love?" He asked.

"I'm fine Killian." You said smiling and then turned back to Sherlock. "Did you find the similarity?" You asked.

Sherlock looked Killian up and down and smiled. He looked at you and nodded. He couldn't deduce him either but he knew the things that were similar between Killian Jones and Captain Hook.

"Well..." You said crossing your arms and waiting for him to say what it is.

"His left hand." Sherlock said.

Killian raised his hook and smiled as did you.

"Just fairytales?" You asked.

Sherlock sighed. Maybe this town was what he had been told. He didn't want to leave Storybrooke now. Not until he knew if it was all true.