The Worst Pain (Part 1)-Sherlock

Requested by
Maiya112002

You sat in John's chair waiting for Sherlock to get back from Scotland Yard. He hadn't had a case in a while and when he didn't have his case you knew exactly what he would go to. You sat there casually in the chair as Sherlock entered the flat.

"Hello Sherlock!" You said smiling at him.

He smiled and gave you a quick peck on the cheek. He then looked around the flat and went to his "hiding place" for them. When they weren't there he was confused but then he looked at you.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"Where are what?" You questioned trying to act innocent.

"You know what I mean." He said

"Yes. I do. But that does not mean that I will tell you where they are." You said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Y/n! Where are they?" He shouted.

"Sherlock! I'm not going to tolerate with this anymore. You don't need to be turning to your cigarettes or your drugs every time you get bored! No! I'm not gonna let you have them." You said sternly.

"For goodness sake, y/n! Just give them to me!" He yelled walking over to you.

"Oh my word, Sherlock! You are acting like a child! I have told you once and I will tell you again, no!" You said angrily.

Sherlock looked you dead in the eye and then his expression softened. "Please?" He asked softly.

"I like the fact that you are asking nicely, but it's still no." You answered.

You walked away from him and back into the living room. You heard a loud shatter and whipped around. Sherlock was throwing everything off of the counter in anger and most likely frustration. He then looked at you in anger.

"Give them to me!!" He shouted.

"No! I will never give them to you!" You yelled back.

"Then get out!" He yelled.

You were taken back by that and your expression softened immediately, "What?" You asked.

"Get. Out. Of my. Flat." He said through gritted teeth.

You felt sick to your stomach when he said that. Sherlock Holmes was the love of your life and now because you didn't give him what he wanted, he was kicking you out. You choked back the tears that threatened to fall and stood straighter.

"If that's what you want." You said.

"It is." Sherlock confirmed.

"I'll leave then. But don't expect to ever, see me again." You said.

You slipped the diamond ring off of your finger and threw it at him. You didn't care about that anymore. You had lost the man you loved and that hurt more than anything you could imagine.
You turned on your heel and walked out of the flat. You stood outside and looked around at everything and everyone. You were trying to think of a place you could go to get away from Sherlock and just have someone to talk to. You decided that you would go to the Watson's house and talk with Mary. She was one of your closest friends and you always turned to her when you had a problem.
You arrived within a few minutes and knocked on the door.  John answered the door and smiled at you.  You slightly smiled back.

"Hey, y/n."  He said.

"Hi John.  Is Mary here?  I want to talk to her."  I said.

"Yeah sure. Come on in."  John said.

You walked in and sat down on the couch. Not too long after, Mary came in and sat next to me. John decided to leave and went who knows where. Mary looked at me.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?"  She asked.

You took a deep shaky breath, "Sherlock."  You said.

Mary sighed, "What happened?"  She asked. 

"He, uh, wanted a fix, but I had hidden his stash.  He got angry and, uh...he told me to leave."  You explained, as tears started to fall.

Mary pulled you close into a hug and rubbed your back comfortingly.

"It's alright. He'll get over it."  She comforted.

"Will he?"  You asked.

Mary sighed, "We may have to wait and find out."  She said.

"But what am I to do in the mean time?"  You asked.

"Find someplace to stay.  After a little while, come back."  She told me.

You took a deep breath and nodded, "Alright. Thank you Mary." 

She smiled, "You're welcome." 

You got up from the couch and left the house. After a couple days, you had found a place to stay. You would wait for Sherlock to try and contact you but he never did.  Little did he know what would come about when you came in contact again.

A/n:  So, this one ended up being longer than I expected so I'm making it into a two parter.  Just thought I'd let you know! 😁