Infuriating (Part 2)-Sherlock

Not too long after you had gotten to the flat your phone started ringing. You answered and Greg told you that their was yet another murder. You sighed and put your phone away. You knew that Sherlock figured out what was going on since he was already putting on his coat and scarf. You rolled your eyes and followed them out the door. Sherlock hailed a cab and opened the door. He motioned for you to come with them.

"No, that's okay. I'll get the next cab." You said.

"If you insist." Sherlock said before climbing into the cab.

You smiled and laughed a little before Sherlock reopened the cab door.

"Where's the crime scene?" He asked.

"I'll text it to you." You said.

"But you don't have my number." He said.

"Then I'll text it to John!" You said starting to laugh a bit more.

Sherlock smiled before getting confused and asking, "How do you have John's number?"

Right when you were about answer, John pulled him into the cab. You quickly sent John the address and then walked along the sidewalk until you found a cab of your own.

Sherlock and John arrived at the crime scene and were immediately greeted by Sally Donovan.

"Hello freak." She said smiling. "So, the detective's got a girlfriend now?" She asked.

Sherlock's eyes widened and he became furious. "No-what?!  Y/n told you what I said?!" He nearly shouted.

"Now why would she do that?" Sally asked pretending to think. "People talk Sherlock. Are you really surprised that I would know?"

Sherlock turned his head at the sound of a car engine. He saw you climb out and pay the cabbie.
Just about as soon as you turned around, Sherlock grabbed your shoulders and pushed you against the wall. He towered over you, looking dark and almost evil by the way the sun was shining on him. You stared at him, slightly afraid of him at the moment.

"You told them?!" He questioned.

"Told them what?" You asked, not feeling as scared.

"About what I said right as you came into my flat." He answered.

"I didn't tell anyone. Besides I was only there for a total of three minutes and I didn't pull out my phone at all." You defended yourself.

Sherlock backed away letting go of you. His facial expression changed from hard to soft in a mere two seconds. He looked as if he regretted what he did but you brushed it off. You pushed yourself off the wall and headed towards the newly found body.
You made sure to stand away Sherlock not wanting to be next to him right now. Which seemed normal, except this time there was a awkward tension evident in the air.
You were really uncomfortable as you tried to focus on what Greg was saying about the body, but you couldn't help the feeling that someone was looking at you. Which there was. Sherlock. Sherlock was looking at you. You only knew this because you had glanced up at him and noticed his eyes dart away and focus on Greg. And as soon as you looked back to the DI, the feeling returned. 'He feels guilty.' You thought to yourself.  When you finally started paying attention to Greg you realized he was done speaking and you'd caught none of it.

"Right."  You said, acting as if you had heard it all.

Sherlock snapped back to reality and nodded doing the same thing as you. You wondered what was up with him today but ignored it. You knelt down by the body and looked at Sherlock.

"So, I might not have told anyone about what you said, but that doesn't mean I'm not curious."  You said.

Sherlock looked up from the body and gave you a confused look. He then went back to studying the body and you smirked. You scooted over to his side and acted like you were also studying the body.

"So, who's your crush?"