Psychopath Kidnapper

Requested by
Cumberbatch_Craze

You rolled your head around as your senses returned to you.  You were able to open your eyes but decided not to, feeling as though they were really heavy. You moved your hands but found them tied behind you. Your eyes then shot open. You looked around. The room was dark. Of course. You tried to move your feet. Tied as well. You were sitting on one of those uncomfortable metal chairs that you absolutely hated! Your mouth wasn't gagged or taped so you took that sign into consideration. Whoever had you here wanted to talk...for some odd reason.
A door at the end of the room opened and you saw a brief bit of light and a figure before he door closed. You heard footsteps and then a click. A light above you turned on and you could now see the face of your kidnapper. He had brown eyes that seemed to twinkle when he looked at you. He had a grin on his lips making him look creepy. His brown hair was slicked back and he wore a nice looking suit. You gulped nervously as you watched him.

"Hello, y/n." He said.

Your eyes widened, "How do you know my name?" You asked.

"Oh I know all about you. But what makes this so much more fun is that you don't know anything about me." He said laughing slightly.

"A-and who are you?" You questioned.

"My name is Jim. Jim Moriarty. And we're gonna have some fun."

~Sherlock's POV~

"Please! You have to help us, Mr. Holmes!"  The woman pleaded.

"Why?"  I asked simply looking at the distraught couple.

"W-why?  Because our daughter is missing!"  The woman practically shouted.

"Yes I know. Probably at her grandparents."  I said standing up. "Now please, leave." 

I opened the door and motioned to it. The woman let out a sob and got up. She started towards he door but her husband wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Mr. Holmes, we are willing to pay you-"

"I don't want your money."  I interrupted.

"It's our daughter!"  He shouted.

"Yes, now leave!"  I said more insistingly.

The couple was silent, looking at each other. I was trying to figure out what they were thinking but I couldn't tell.

"We know who has her."  The man said.

"And who is that?"  I asked, still not at all interested.

The woman took a shaky breath and looked at me. "Moriarty." 

My eyes widened slightly. I stared at them trying to make sure they were telling the truth. They were. I clicked my tongue and closed the door.

"Well Mr. and Mrs. y/l/n, I've changed my mind. I will take your case."

***

"So you two both worked for Jim Moriarty?" I asked.

They both nodded. I nodded as well.

"Jeez." John mumbled.

"We, uh, we were different back then. Like him." The woman said.

"But after we found out that y/m/n was pregnant, we left." The man said.

"You left? Just like that?" I asked.

"N-no. It was difficult. Took a lot of planning. But...we made it." She said.

I nodded.

"Did he have a specific hideout?" John asked.