Hallucinations? (Part 2)-Sherlock

You woke up on the couch and stretched. You glanced around the empty flat and sighed. You just sat there in silence for a while. Suddenly, your phone started ringing, startling you a bit.  You picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"  You called.

"Hey, y/n. It's John."  He said.

"Hi John."  You said. "What's up?"  You asked.

"Umm, y/n. I need you to come here please."  He said.

"Okay?  Where exactly are you?  I thought you were on a date."  You said confusion spreading across your face.

"We are at a small restaurant not too far from the one Mary and I were at. It's like right around the corner."  He explained.

"Alright, I think I know where you're talking about."  You said starting to gather your things.

"Alright. I'll see you in a little bit."  He said and hung up.

You hailed a cab and told him where to go. When you arrived you stepped out and looked inside. No one in there looked like John though. You pulled your phone back out and saw two new messages. Both from John.

"Sorry, we got kicked out and are now at a restaurant a little bit farther down."  The first one said.

The second one read, "So sorry, again. Same thing happened. Two restaurants over."  It said.

You sighed and walked down the sidewalk until you reached what you assumed was the spot to meet him at. You glanced around the place and John came up to you. You smiled but it faded when you saw Sherlock behind him. Shutting your eyes you lowered your head, tears threatening to spill any second.

"Y/n?" 

He spoke too, now!  You let the tears fall as John wrapped his arms around you.

"It's getting worse John. I can hear him talking now too."  You sobbed.

"Y/n listen.  Umm..." John trailed off as you pushed away.

You looked over and he was still standing there. You turned back away and covered your face with your hands.

"He's not going away, John!"  You said.

Suddenly, a warm hand was placed on your back. You knew that touch. The touch you loved. You raised your head and stared at John, eyes wide and full of fear. All John did was nod and you knew you weren't hallucinating. You turned towards the tall detective, almost every emotion was running across your face.

"Y/n, I-"

Sherlock didn't get to finish his sentence though. You pulled your arm back and your hard fist collided with his face.

~Sherlock's POV~

We all stood outside after being kicked out for the fourth time. My nose was bleeding from the blow y/n had given me. John was next to me, obviously angry.

"That wasn't how she was supposed to react."  I said lowering my head a bit from its upright position.

"I think she reacted quite well, being in her situation."  John responded.

"What do you mean?"  I asked glancing at y/n and Mary talking.

Y/n was crying and talking to Mary. She covered her face with her hands and just cried. Mary pulled her into a hug letting her cry on her shoulder.

"You've been gone for two years, Sherlock!  You have no idea what's been going on, what I've been going through, what she's been going through."  John shouted pointing at y/n.

"John, I-"

I couldn't finish because John interrupted me.  "I don't want to hear it Sherlock.  Just don't."  John said and walked off towards the others.

Mary came over to me and John hailed a cab then talked with y/n who continued to sob.

"Don't worry, Sherlock. I'll talk John around. But you'll have to talk y/n around."  She said.

"Why can't you?"  I asked.

"Well, I just tried. I can't talk her around.  You'll have to."  She said then walked back to John.

I looked in the direction they'd been and noticed that only John and Mary had gotten in the cab. Y/n had stayed behind. She was leaned against a building, sitting on the ground, bunched up in a ball, and crying. I felt horrible.  I'd made her feel that way. I had to fix things. I might as well try now.
I walked over to her and stopped next to her. I waited until she noticed not wanting to move too quickly. She finally noticed and looked up at me, sniffling and wiping away her tears.

~Your POV~

You stood with Mary as John and Sherlock talked. You couldn't hold back any longer and let all your tears fall.

"Everyday I wished he would come back because I missed him so much. Now he's here and I don't know what to do."  You sobbed.

You covered your face with your hands and cried even harder. Mary pulled you into a hug and you cried on her shoulder. She rubbed your back and tried to calm you down. You took deep breaths trying to calm down but the tears kept falling. Soon, John came over and Mary went to talk to Sherlock.

"You okay?"  He asked.

You just shook your head and continued to cry.

"I missed him so much John.  So much!  And now he's back, here, and I don't know how to feel."  You said.

"It's alright. Hey, come with Mary and I, and we'll take you home."  He said.

"No that's okay.  I-I think I'll walk."  You said.

"You sure?"  John asked.

You nodded, "Yeah." 

John half smiled at me before turning to call a cab. Mary came back over and her and John climbed into the cab leaving you there.
You slumped down against the wall and curled yourself up. You rested your forehead on your knees and sat there crying, once again. You heard footsteps approaching and then they stopped. You knew who it was but didn't want to look up yet. Soon you did and locked eyes with Sherlock Holmes.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have faked my death."  He said.

"I'm not upset about you faking your death, Sherlock. I'm upset because you didn't say anything!"  You said.

"I know. I'm sorry."  He said and you could almost see tears brimming his eyes.

You couldn't help it though. You feel right into his arms, wrapping your arms around him so tightly, as if that if you let go you would lose him.

"Let's head back to Baker Street and discuss things more."  Sherlock said and you nodded.