Housekeeper (Part 2)-Sherlock

|One Month Later|

You sighed as you finished the dishes in the sink. You dried them and put them all in their proper places. You checked your watch and huffed. You grabbed two tea cups and started making the tea.
You put it in the cups and prepared them just like John and Sherlock liked. You grabbed both cups and looked down at your hands. They were shaking. You'd been working so much now thanks to Sherlock. You brought the cups out and set Sherlock's down on his side table and then set John's down. He smiled at you kindly and looked at your shaking hands. You didn't notice though and continued with your work.
Sherlock had completely ignored you and that was one of the things that annoyed you. He really got on your nerves but you couldn't keep your grudge for very long. A pile of papers on the floor caught your eye. You bent down and lifted them off the ground. As you straightened, a pain erupted in your back. You moaned in pain, put a hand on your back, and placed the stack on the counter. You decided that maybe you should tell Sherlock that you weren't going to work for him anymore. You'd had enough. Tomorrow was your day off for the week and you couldn't help but feel relieved when the day came.

~Sherlock's POV~

|The Next Day|

I sat in my chair and waited. Usually y/n would have brought me my tea by now and I was getting impatient. John came up the stairs and sat down in his chair.

"Where's y/n?  She hasn't brought me tea yet."  I complained.

"Today's her day off.  You know that don't you?"  John asked.

"Since when did she get a day off?"  I asked.

"Since I gave it to her."  John explained briefly.

"Why would you do that?"  I asked.

"Sherlock!  You don't even notice what she goes through!  She is in a lot of pain right now just because of the work she's been doing for you."  John exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"  I asked confused.

"Sherlock, when she bends down her back will start to ache because she has bent down so many times. She's over working which I could tell by the way her hands were shaking this morning when she brought us tea. You're giving her too much to do."  John told me. "You saw all this didn't you?" 

"Of course I did."  I said by John looked at me in a disbelieving way.  "No, I didn't."  I admitted.

"I think you need to work things out with her."  John said holding his phone out to me. 

"What's this for?"  I asked taking it.

"You see the name. Call y/n and tell her to meet you someplace so you can talk."  John explained.

"Where should we go?"  I asked.

"Pick your favorite restaurant."  John said.

"Are you trying to set us up?"  I deduced.

"Of course I am. Now call her and ask her out!"  John ordered.

I smirked and pressed the dial button. She picked up quickly and I told her all the details. Once I knew she had them all down, I hung up the phone and handed it back to John. Y/n and I had a date at 6:30 tonight and I was going to be ready.